Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 4 (8/15)

it’s kind of hard to say anything concretely about pizza kill because he was towny & could have very well been a priority for a wolfteam with townread players on it to kill & this was a good reason to do it but I also don’t have faith in the media literacy of the average FoL player

gonna have to work out

1. how much I think bystander is town
  2. how much i’m willing for a bystander mishang to happen

& then if the lowposters post we should be gaming

this would be funny if paired

hmmm <FoL told me apparently chainposting is BAD even though they’re wrong>

I generally like bystander’s post however by the metric I judge her by (~snarkiness) they’re kind of wolfy. I also tend to agree with their posts besides the ones where they just like no-post

I think progression on sultan is generally good

i like this too although it could just be FoL
also good to know she knows who i am

yawn this whole ISO just reads genuine

oh hm idk i think their reads just like make sense in a way i can’t reeeeally say for other people

oh yeah i really liked this. Like… this is at best powerwolf meta which is not what bystander is being accused of

anhow it’s raining outside i need to go have fun don’t be stupid

I also uh kind of like their shitposts & they are towny shitposts but w/e i don’t think that really matters the act of making them sin’t that wolfy in this gamestate & given bystander’s other posts

…Why Memeking.

Like, Rover was understudy and Meme claimed Vash-ish. Either Hitman still has a dayvig and they aren;t using it while looking for Vash, or hitman doesn’t have it in which case Meme is irrelevant either way.
Nothing says Hitman is loud so I’m inclined to assume it isn’t. Meme wasnt anyones highest town far as I recall without looking.
What the heck is that NK.

like Meme was one of the lowest posters and that nk passed over me AND Cop Kanave. The heck

I can’t tell if I’m actually onto anything or if this is just “you’re playing it wrong give me the controller”.

1 Like

Meme was mostly just on Frost and Canping

yay

no more voing sultan im gonna read rovers iso

for some reasoni thought kanave could be fake lol

healp

cause at first i thought on day 2 frost was cop softing he green checked me i also didnt read d3 really though

soweli ultera town.

more clearing than just a wolfread on him

from wolfread → trying to pocket sowleli

ez read

not unpairing for canping fyi

when rover talks to triss it just sounds like hes talking to a villager. this may be biasedfrom me agreeing witht he conseus e=read on triss

uhhhhhhhhh kinda siilar to the first point seems like wrapping around to pocketing again but
less strong imo

not gonna unpair

more town for soweli

more town for soweli wrapping back to pocketing him again

sos i shouldve actually read this slot its hella loopy

nice lolcatting im done good night

1 Like

VOTE: kelsier shrug and a yeet and a eat some mafia

for now

wnst to talk to these

VOTE: frostwolf104

why is the cop not dead