Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

Lol they actually killed pizza fucking epic play pizza

1 Like

Killing Bystander is probably the right play. Based off rover like i said yesterday

why

you literally cannot play the game of mafia if you think the 6th vote on a redcheck is scum

bye

vca genuis right here

also

:3

is this the “based off rover” that you said yesterday because…
first of all mr. “omg it’s medic not doctor” bystander was not trying to greencheck rover nor really trying to push them into towncore (especially when they already came across as towny making it thus a reasonable conclusion to draw and not really a “omg wolves were trying to do this”)

& they did explain why they thought you were maf smh

Shut up.

And bystander has absolutely don’t nothing all game. Bystander is playing exactly the same way they did in the game i played im the love square with them been saying this since day 1. Just saying have done nothing to change this option

Also youd simply lower the poe if im wrong

i’m less likely to believe a meta read when it’s preceded by a statement that’s pretty obviously not true

trying to come up with a good faith reading of this (currently at a “it shouldn’t be a big deal if you die” kind of thing but I think when there’s only 1 mishang with a couple of null slots)

This is the definition of meh. I havent played with Bystander but the one time and literally the same to me as that game and they were scum

tbf i thought it was a reasonable response there

can i just say i’ve played with bystander more or something

still dunnit have to be rude about it

Because mafia thought he is Vash

Unlike princessabigail, this one is fake

I’m not sure that manes sense even if he was actualyl Vash, but also too tired to to explore it tonight

It is like from jackal game

Vash is the type that remove bullets from potential hitman today, that stops them from doing dayvig.

Oh I am sorry

UNVOTE

Nicely played Kanave.