Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 4 (8/15)

“So this is the next test they 'll make us fight for survival?”

Got to add some lore for the start of the day.

But ne ways hey there Im at school so dont expect me for a bit. But have a great day at they very least and just know Im not evil im just dry.

Where did I go? What do you mean?

I’d expect you to make posts that advance the game instead of not doing that, & thus from my point of view it looks like you “disappeared”, either just leaving the thread or being frozen or in wolfchat

Oh I just waited until the game began. Is it customary to usually talk before hand?

I didn’t have anything to say :sweat_smile:

sorry i meant specifically in the timeframe after you made your first post

rover soumds uninformed

yea.

1 Like

gori and cait probs not w/w for extensive sillyish interactiosn sod

1 Like

soweli v lean

Oh, you mean after my hello! I was reading what others said mostly but also am also just playing a video game at the same time lol

i like the paying attention to timeframe sorts of things

the type of focus is something i expect a mafia to not even think of looking at

What is p#27?

post #27

this one Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 1 (15/15) - #27 by soweli

Ooooh the P stands for post okay I was a little lost

Okay so if I understand right, gori claimed wolf, and than made a joke about no-one shading them, which Soweli said to keep an eye out for because people make jokes to seem more town, and than caitlin said hm, and than soweli voted caitlin, and than caitlin voted soweli and left, and than soweli voted caitlin because she voted him not gori.

I said to keep an eye out in “response” to this post

1 Like

hiiiiiiiii gamers brb

Got you! Okay yeah that makes alot more sense.

Im not sure if I completely agree on your read that she treated you two differently though, because the content she is reacting to is very different