Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 4 (8/15)

Caitlin what are your thoughts given the yeet results posted, especially given you preflipped Sayno on your suspicion about me, as far as I can tell?

Kanave general thoughts would be appreciated

why what

also hi

Hey Gori, case on Sultan please.

Greetings, thoughts would be appreciated

uhh my thought was i thought I’d die when I left near EoD1 and haven’t devoted any energy since uh i think you’re vaguely towny someone else has probably done the wagonomics uhhhhhh

Why’d you think you’d die?

Apologies that I was not up for discussion, I had just gotten home and needed time to decompress. Are you still around atm?

1 Like

because i was a leading wagon & probably wolves’ preferred hang

(As of post 1000)
Sayno (4): Memekingpizza, Frostwolf103, Kanave, soweli
SultanOfSlam (3): bystander, Rover, Canping
soweli (3): Caitlin, SultanOfSlam, PrincessAbigail
Triss (1): Chomps
Chomps (1): Triss
Canping (1): Sayno

Not Voting (2): Kelsier, gori

I mean, you weren’t, your were more in a three way gladitor tbh.

Also why would you in particular be wolves preferred yeet?

read that as “THE leading wagon”, nvm on the “you weren’t” part

Sayno’s pretty much a free hang for wolves whenever (though there’s probably more resistance on a PL later on in the game) uhhh Sultan was also an option but I didn’t really think they were being wagoned (plus he’s definitely the sort to call out bad wagons on himself)

I do somewhat retract the statement based on it not being very likely wolves know my meta and/or were paying that much attention but I’m I think one of the most experienced players (definitely in terms of like lifetime quantity of posts *across sites) and the more meta side of things is that I have the potential to both A) obvtown and B) townlead

(not that these are distinct among all players in the game but particularly compared to Sayno and as I said i wasn’t thinking about Sultan as a wagon even though I did retrospectively justify it)

Hm, not sure he did this time, or if he did it almost didn’t work. Whatcha think?

thumbs up emote

Tbh it didn’t seem to me like you were even a talked about option for too long, but that was me skimming that morning so entirely possible my sense of timing between posts was skewed.
In terms of your meta being a reason, doooo that many people in this game know how you play? Like could you make a list?

Sayno (5): Memekingpizza, Frostwolf103, Kanave, soweli, PrincessAbigail
SultanOfSlam (4): bystander, Rover, Canping, gori
soweli (2): Caitlin, SultanOfSlam
Triss (1): Chomps
Chomps (1): Triss
Canping (1): Sayno

Not Voting (1): Kelsier

If the wolves were entirely off wagon they’d need to be in these four.

If all were on wagon they’d need to be…
Meme, Frost, Kanave, Soweli
Bystander, Rover, Canping, Gori

Though frankly odds are they’re a mix.

I’m not entirely certain but I thought Sultan tired to shade someone’s vote on him for being opportunistic?

Also idt it’s entirely that I was talked about but like 3 of the loudest voices in thread being on me was uh… at least a decent chance.

I’m decently sure I’ve played with {you Caitlin Abi} on MU but probably not enough to be remembered (as in it’s moreso I’m pretty sure I’ve turboed with you once; definitely turboed with Abi a few times and I want to say I was in a longform recenly with caitlin but can’t remember though i think we played prior??), bystander i’ve played more with & more recently though I also wouldn’t expect them to kill me both for meta & non-meta reasons
& then I played a game recently w/ Sultan & pizza but I was kinda willaging in that game.

1 Like

Either Chomps is a maf who decided to stay on me as an excuse for not voting others, OR there’s at least one maf if not two in Caitlin/Sultan.

OR, they were all on wagon.

Aight, can you now apply that to your wagon as it grew and then faded?