Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 5 (6/15)

This is surprisingly not a D1 yeet to me.

I do not like Goris posts at all. But, he to me doesn’t have any contradictions in his actions and words so I have no reason to push on them despite not liking them, so its not a D1 yeet for me either

1 Like

Zenon’s law was a term coined by Abi, It claims that the first wagon to get to 3 vote is likely to contain exactly 1 wolf (ethier in the 3 voters or the person the wagon is on)

1 Like

its generally >rand if the wolf team doesn’t know about it and =rand if they do

the easier way is actually just to qoute something while you already have a message box open (usually bc you just qouted something else)

1 Like

Soweli has a good number of posts so I’m not going to do a full-post-accoutning-in-one-post thing.

They get my metaphorical award for being one of the better players here just in terms of actually explaining themselves. Yall should take notes.
I do want them to come back though.

Ohhh this nonsense, now I remember.

Kanave what’s your opinion on the various happenings (such as they are) in the thread to this point?

not 100% sure, backreading passively while doing smthn else tbh
there’s been a lot more talk than I’d expect about low posting just like, conceptually rather than reads about it. You’re still doing that commentary over reads thing though you’ve improved a bit, I like the Canping push I can get behind it. Rover I actually haven’t liked too much, their most recent post in fact pinged me

kinda wishy washy, cocn-commital, sure they said not a d1 yeet but like, that’s barely a read tbh

1 Like

If you want me to go into it.
Gori has made mostly joke posts that talk about their own alignment, which doesnt bring us anywhere. When they called me out on slipping, both I and one other asked them to expand on, which they proceeded not to do. I dont like it, it read badly to me, but it stays consistent in their messages as opposed to Canping who I thinks complaints about people only joke posting directly contradicts his own actions of not providing his own reads, posts or inputs on the messages that are not joking. So as of now, Gori is not my D1 priority.

1 Like

Well that would make it a little easier but phone it doesn’t work as easily

Whats your criteria then lol

Ah yeah, I haven’t tried it on mobile, that seems rough

Meh im used to it. Anyways any dier thoughts

dier?

Vital

Hmmm if id have to guess id probably say probably least obvious and its triss

Being less of a presence than Canping or maybe one or two other people I haven’t iso’d yet, but can’t recall anything from.

@SultanOfSlam For instance, this post and a few others from Rover have far more presence.

Gori isn;t a townlean, they’re just not “literally not playing”.