Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 5 (6/15)

Scuse, meant that Gori isn’t a townlean, but they’re still like, playing despite trolling. Canping not so much. Gori actually gave reads for example.

Iiii do not feel the same way tbh, I tend to see a lot of lurker or LHF talk in these games unless literally everyone is actively posting most of the day.

1 Like

What’s up with the aggro on these btw

I do that a lot when there’s new players, I like trying to help em recognize patterns in this game a bit faster than they would just from osmosis.

hm

Wow they posted… literally nothing else

That debate is a time.

Anyway, popped in to do a meme vote then left. I still think pressure vote on Canping is reasonable and I’m sticking on it (though I may need to swap cause I’m NOT going to be here by EoD tomorrow), but this isn’t a good look either.

Does this list have a lot of new players? I thought it was mostly just people off-site not strictly new

VOTE: Sayno I’ll move here for pressure

Seems that at least Rover is new to the forum mafia format specifically. They gave a list of their previous experience with the genre a bit ago.
Tbh I also like to explain things so that people who DO have experience, but gathered some odd habits and logic in the process, can rethink a little.

1 Like

Hum we have plurality and majority here.
I thiiink everyone has posted at least once at this point.

…Ok Chomps is also a good vote.

Ye gods people

curious what post this was about

Please note this list is in player order, but was filled out in whatever order I could find people’s posts to hit the iso button with.

Chomps		Willing to vote
Memekingpizza	...nah def not voting them D1. They should continue their thought processing D2 though.
Canping		This... is not as bad as the other three. But it falls off fast, so still willing to vote unless they improve a LOT on returning.
Caitlin		        Actually fuckin' engaged with the game when they're posting in it, not voting them today
PrincessAbigail	If this is a wolf it's a powerwolf. .....Yeah Abigail is townlean
Frostwolf103	Still no idea why the Abigail aggro, wishywashy townlean
Kanave		Not willing to vote, but also not a lot of stuff to read, maybe townlean
Kelsier		Willing to vote
Sayno		        Willing to vote
Rover		        Let the new player go beyond D1, I shall picket this hill
bystander		Literally nodding along with most of this ISO, Townlean
SultanOfSlam	Watch as I get this entirely wrong... Townlean
soweli		        Townread
gori		        Hey least they're playing but ehhhhhhh

Yall if somehow all these WtVs are town I’mma be sad. Honestly if they’re all wolves I’ll be sad but for a different reason.

why the hell did that get so badly fried

test

ok at least it stayed functional on reply. Weird though.

Sayno (3): Memekingpizza, Frostwolf103, Kanave
Canping (3): Sayno, Rover, Triss
Triss (1): Caitlin
Caitlin (1): soweli
bystander (1): SultanOfSlam
Frostwolf103 (1): PrincessAbigail

Not Voting (5): Chomps, Canping, Kelsier, gori, bystander

I… think that I should be careful about contributing to a vote count that may hit majority, and I’m fairly certain a couple of the votes on Sayno are stated to be for pressure.
So since I think …Bystander maybe, said that Kelsier was TWTBW (in essence), I’mma not park there for now.

Which leaves Canping and Chomps.

Ugh.