Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 5 (6/15)

Yo I hate both a these. Kinda just want to vote Sayno to see what the hell their Canping vote is about. Mainly cause at least their flip would have something workable.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it yet, Maj is 8 if anyone accidently is the Eighth vote… I don’t believe them frankly

1 Like

points at post 377 cause the site hated replying to it
Nvm Canping has more content.

VOTE: Chomps

…Yeaaaaaaah. Yo having to vote over 12 hours in advance sucks.

Also I ahve absolutely seen people skid by with “oh I didn’t notice” and end up being any alignment whatsoever so like… ugh.

Well more importantly it requires us to already be at 7 votes, and have someone fail to notice. Esp if I’m this agressive about not letting it slide, it’s not gonna happen

1 Like

if it does lol fuck me i guess

1 Like

true. hm

No I think I stay on Chomps in that case then, cause they’ve been here and posting nonsense, while Sayno posted nonsense and hasn’t seemed to be around since. Chomps has had the visible opportunity to do things and hasn’t.

1 Like

Hey chat…im here to speak but I dont know what to speak about honestly. Since im kinda commiting to post count. But in the moment I dont see some one just screaming themselves wolf (i wish it could be that easy)

Yo go look at my ISo and check the post-group-isos I did on a few people, there are absolutely people you should give an opinion on.

This…yeah this gives me absolutely nothing to qork off on them…and i dont have much experience with them at all so I cant really give an exact opinion. But if the vote landed on them and not on my vote I wont be too judgey about it…but I can see my vote flipping to them if Sayno just comes out swinging and reads town.

1 Like

Yeup.

Anyway go look at people like Caitlin and Sultan and Abigail imo, they’ve got a lot more to read and parse.

VOTE: Triss

Oh rly. Explain.

1 Like

Compared to other posters this has something going for it. Its something to read where later on we can look at it and point for how they acted on day 1. Like in this moment they could be seen as a resource that if it starts to turn bad can be a reasonable vote…but if they are not mafia they can use it against them and why would mafia do that against their own for now…since they are getting some eyes on them I can see it be town lean.

3 Likes

VOTE: Chomps

I really dont like how there is not much content from you at all in this thread, but the second someone casts a vote to you, you come online and respond with a vote right back with zero reasoning, explanation or questioning and no content for us to actually work with.

My opinion on Sultan…as of now…I just get a good vibe. I KNOW I KNOW. Point to something concrete but since the last time I played with them in a role madness and they were town I can see a similar vibe but I haven’t played too much with them. But their posts just seem similar vibes from the town game they have played with me in. Sure it’s weak but I think they are town for now (not a lean but town)

Out of 9 players for zenon’s law, abby chooses me because why not.

1 Like

I consider the option you provided, what kind of pressure are we talking?