Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 5 (6/15)

The creator of it misusing it?

Princess Abigail is Zenon lol

Really appreciate all the adorable gifs btw Abbi

Zenon’s Law, which is not a meme, is that there’s exactly 1 mafia in the first wagon to reach 3 votes - this includes the person voted

So you, Sayno, Rover and Canping

1 Like

Your post about contradictions feels like a contradiction in itself - after all, Canping doesn’t have any inconsistenties either, right?

Yet you did join the vote there

So that feels weird to me. This isn’t me saying that you need someone to have a contradiction before you can vote them, thats nonsensical to me, but it IS weird if you use it here as reason to not vote someone while clearly not standing behind that

VOTE: Rover

Meanwhile, champs s10 sf1: Stick triggers it on purpose despite its being discussed constantly

Sometimes its hard to explain yourself /shrug

Ig you do explain it more here but Idk I’m not believing you

Just saying

Rover knows what LAMIST is

Nodding along with Bystander? What exactly did you agree with her on?

Sayno is on… L5

2 Likes

To do what?

sorry i dont understand the question

Okay but we disscussed triggering it because of how talked about it was HJKLDHWAJdwkhja

I don’t think the posts since I last catched up have changed anything tbh, Meme looks better, Triss looks about the same, Chomps continues to not play mafia, etc.

ok so im back what do we got, i wasnt expecting to be voted after sayno by 2 more

i think i made it clear. i’ve obviously played before but not with you guys

1 Like

ok so this is weird because i’ve only pointed that i hated half of the posts at that time because only when i realized they were joking when i have finished reading with soweli’s posts, made me so mad that i had to tell.

this post is also weird, me being the 3rd person complaining about it does not make me more useless, every other player is welcome to express their thoughts about half of posts being jokes, its not like i have to be the first one so i am ok to point that out but not for the others,. and as i said gori’s reaction there was indeed useful meaning that i acknowledge joke posts are actually useful.

for now abi’s posts are ok

triss also does not make sense, votes me to make me engage in conevrsation because they think i didn’t post enough,

im also the first one they are pressure voting, then completely ignoring sayno’s joke vote on me and low posting although they asked and knew it was a joke

aftr this they decide to iso me and ignore sayno’s mere posts and pressure vote me?

(sayno also leaving a joke vote and then vanishing is also a problem for me i’ll get into that later)

it took between #369 - #426 posts to realize sayno had less posts and all of them were useless decides to cast a vote on sayno then they quote sayno’s posts,

then changing their vote on me to chomps

also apologizing for not posting enough im playing 2 games rn and have irl stuff to get rid of

i’m checking recent posts rn i will share my thoughts about other ppl later on

i complete agree with this, good one cait

I CAN SPEAK!!!

Dumb ‘max 30 posts in a row rule’ smh

I had to wait till someone else talked grrrr

1 Like

Vote me? The way you said it made it sound like you only wouldn’t vote me because of that lol

Also arent you Kiiruma’s (sorry if I misspelled their FoL name) friend or do I misremember?