Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 5 (6/15)

……I do?

Take off the love goggles its like 85% fluff

I explained very much what I thought was contradictory in Canpings actions. It was my whole basis for voting them :sweat_smile:

It wasnt a question it was a statement. If we are playing that zeon law or whatever im thinking it bw the least obvious option and at the time it would have been triss

Also just adding I actually very much understand this first part because I as well have a really hard time understanding jokes from none jokes.

I thought you were complaining about them just BECAUSE people were joking around, not because of that, so in that case it is my bad.

I AM glad to see you come back and explain yourself though, that is mainly what I was looking for and what is good to see on day one :raised_hands:

Its not exactly town positive behaviour

To add on this I dont know you guys so I dont know how people normally act, so I cannot make decisions based on PAST behaviour.
I was responding to how I saw the situation, but if thats how he normally acts and is consistent to other games than I understand your apprehension.

Chomps (2): Triss, Rover

This train is kinda garbage.

i agree

What I find it funny, that Zenon’s law somehow doesnt apply to that wagon for abbi.

It’s a beautiful law some might say it’sthe most beautiful law

1 Like

Considering it’s my law i don’t misuse it but go off

I very highly doubt you actively believe i will apologize

What is said beautiful law?

Yes you should but i don’t mind I’ll shield you anyways bunny!

Locktown for nyaing

Unironically this is towny and Gori is now in my town reads I’m not capping

Meh i mean in theory its nice i suppose.

Proven track record

Kinda

Wheee