Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 5 (6/15)

I misunderstood you then

Ive never heard the term/abbreviation itself, but the actual strategy I have heard several times!

1 Like

At your original comment you didn’t mention that was to say it wasn’t SvS

I thought you were just calling me and the other person unhelpful

But I now know that was not the case

Sorry for misunderstanding

I did not call you useless i think your overplaying annoyance at something to blend in which is wolfy since

You’ve clearly read the thread

You’ve been so insistent on this even after the game did get going

I dont.

Join the list of mafia players who act like I’m saying nothing when I’m saying a lot lol

Sounds like something a wolf would say

This post is the wolfiest post in the game and not because they are saying I’ve done nothing which is also just a blatant falsity

Towns often play in ways that aren’t town positive soooo

Why is it actually a wolf and not a silly little towny who doesn’t care

In fact I’d argue towns are more likely to play this way because they aren’t beholden to a team that can annoythem in a group chat every five minutes if they are being silly little wolfies

Though Bunny this does not necessarily apply to as they play with a similar level of uncaringness as either alignment

Abigail youve litterally posted like 85% gifs

But you can listen to people who have knowledge of each other and take it in to account when making your own reads

1 Like

then why do you need to point that i was 3rd one complaining? if its ok for you, but you could say jokes give information whether they are serious or not

bruh
my other post

i deleted it but it said i wanted to push sayno to make them talk

Maybe exaggerating a little bit but 20 outta 80 post being gifs is not a good look

it also says rover needs to be perform better since i dont like their recent posts

Frost

My law is triggered only on the first wagon to 3 votes

Wtf are you talking about lol

It really isnt 20 post outta 80 being gifs is not a good look. And youve litterally havent given much of anything.