Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 5 (6/15)

no i am not, i haven’t posted an overall thought on ppl just yet, i told i hated because all of them were jokes.

and i dont want to talk about this any further since it doesn’t progress anything. do not talk like im so obsessed with half of the posts were memey at that time, im not. im just responding

as i said i do not like triss and rover’s votes right now

Why does it matter how many posts i have?

Why is fluff bad?

My gifs actually aren’t fluff since they generally have a meaning behind them that can easily be inferred and read into like Caitlin did when she read into my sip gif meaning i disagreed with her

Sip gif better than me just typing i disagree so

Exactly what abigail is doing. Posting a shit ton with out much content

LAMIST is used all over lol

Ive litterally only seen it here. Havent even seen it on MU and they use so weird acronyms

if you were OK that sharing your opinion then you shouldn’t complain by POINTING it that i was third one, seems you were annoyed by a third complainer which is fine because it does not help. but the thing you are missing that i haven’t talked about it since. my posting for yesterday ended there because i was busy.

For now i am okay with my vote on abigail their annoyance with my poking at them with a stick does have a little matrit to it.

And just for abigail

cait, meme and sultan are towny

i disliked rover’s accusation on me and it turned out to be a misunderstanding which is bleh

i am null on abi, their posts were ok but do not tell much

Triss/sayno could be paired, triss insisting on not pressuring sayno is weird although they alrady knew they were low poster and instead decided to vote me ,i already talked about it.

Sultan has been making good points as well, i put them in Ok section for now

1 Like

yeah i mentioned sultan twice forgot i already said sultan was towny

1 Like

Beacuse im that memorable

1 Like

Where’s my thread control how am i effectively controlling the thread at all?

Scary

It’s both?

I’m not gonna throw out what i feel for any given interaction but I’ll build upon it?

I thought that was what we were talking about?

Well i claimed my role long ago so flip me and find out

Of course you’ll just blame me when i flip town anyways and won’t look at how your push of your town was pretty faulty

I’ll go count to prove you wrong and also who cares?

You Can read into them

how do we know wolves are controlling the thread right now?

18/95

True 85% gifs

Oh wait that’s 19%