Chomps (1): Triss
Caitlin (1): soweli
Canping (1): Sayno
PrincessAbigail (1): SultanOfSlam
UNVOTE (1): Rover
SultanOfSlam (1): bystander

Not Voting (3): Canping, Kelsier, gori

I couldn’t agree more!
Backreading right now, but wanted to say I agree with this, so I do appreciate when people reply to my posts/reads with their own experiences on each person.

can you elaborate more on this? you are saying they are not like when they are town? because i don’t see your reasoning that you voted gori

does this instead of getting ready for class for a mo, best decision

Mostly want em to come back and do things tbh.

I’m gonna quote something I’ve posted on another forum to kinda give insight into why i fluff post and play around

While still playing the game

"Not every post needs to be focused solely on mafia having side conversations more socially helps ease tension in the thread and I’ve also used it to keep threads friendly I think when things get angry and too overly focused on nothing but the game that environment is more harmful to town than helpful. I also just like making friends mafia is a social outlet for me. It’s how I met my girlfriend it’s how I’ve made friends at a time in my life where I do not have many offline so I’m gonna be social in the social deduction game. I think it helps. I think it gives people jumping off points before having to go play the game where you have to accuse your friends of being dirty rotten liars

Mafia at it’s core is inherently a game that brings out negative emotion in people we are all friends…I hope but that’s easy to forget when you’re telling people they are bad and lying and your trying to push them and bury them sometimes you need a reminder that hey we are still friends it’s just a game

I can play mafia and try to talk about stupid other things generating any activity is better than none like this game

And I did play mafia I put my reads out I tried to engage with people where we disagreed."

1 Like

i have no idea how accurate is this, i also hate doing metas but it could be a wolf if sultan is right.

pins for later

After reading up, I really dont understand the flack given to Abigail.
I do not think fluff is bad, it adds alot more than people who dont do anything or low post, she isn’t trying to have thread control like someone else said, and she has made just as much comments on the game and reads as alot of other people here.
This is a chat based game, so there is never anything wrong with adding some more chat in between game. At least that’s my opinion!

its totally fine by me since you are also engaging in conversation, sharing gifs to adding more depth to your posts and expresses is so cool imo

Ye, that’s what a lotta people do when a player doesn’t feel like they’re paying much attention to the thread/not enough effort/a number of other reasons, they pressure vote em.

Ye I’m ignoring Sayno’s joke-or-something vote, why should I let their actions influence my own read
in this particular capacity?

Nah that’s valid.

it was