Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 5 (6/15)

I’m gonna ignore Sultan they are probably town but their attitude and “jokes” are not things that i can be around

So i will just scroll past their content for the remainder of this game

As an outsider looking in, Triss v Caitlin seems alot more… well meaning from both parties and I understand where both are coming from especially upon ISOing both, I feel like both are arguing in good faith relative to their reads and the game.

but the sultan v abigail argument going on doesn’t feel like that at all. The entire thing from beginning to end seems one sidedly weird, in bad faith, and well I don’t know your guys pasts so I may be overstepping, beyond just this game….

Doc and medic are interchangeable terms

I am doc i will continue to call myself a doc

Litterally childish

Maybe mafia isnt for you.

Also being a pr could exsplain the poor play trying to hide in plain sight but you claim for litterally no reason is anti town and poor mafia play.

I was the only one pressuring you…

VOTE: bystander

Is still probably the most likely scum outta anyine

It’s not

I’ve played with sultan and not had a problem in the past

Maybe i just need to chill but man i dont remember people being so uptight.

Sorry ill leave

Thats good to know, it just seemed to get very personal. But Im glad to know it wasnt.

Still think their push on you was bad all the way around, regardless. I dont agree with it at all lol

Anyways reads ig

Town

Caitlin
Gori
Rover
Sultan
Abbi
Kanave
Chomps
Memekingpizza
Soweli
Kelsier
Frost
Canping
Triss
Sayno
Bystander

Scum

It got personal because i find people using “trigger” as a joke offensive to peoples with actual triggers and it upset me as someone who experiences real triggers on a daily basis

And than i was basically called a snowflake which is a trigger for me for a million reasons wowee

1 Like

But I’d like to go back to the game

1 Like

mrow

ooh i have tiebreaking power

1 Like

Gori you are God now

btw you wolfread me every game

maybe this is what happened on mu

:person_shrugging:

I do think Sayno is a hit, so I dont know why you are excited over a tiebreaker, when you are the one making this tie with Triss, Princess :man_facepalming: