Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 5 (6/15)

Like okay, I get you are out of practice so I let this slide and not give you some criticism, but I am not sorry :slight_smile:

I don’t want you to leave and I’m sorry i could have handled it better but maybe if someone is getting upset you should think about why and not resort to calling them soft

I don’t but

Frost i dunno what your talking about lol

Sayno is a fine vote but that’s doesn’t mean i have to vote them

Youre right im sorry Abigail. I was juat getting heated and i also get triggered by people not understanding me so i get it.

I usually am not an asshole

@bystander

I am saying about changing the vote to Triss and you seem to be…excited about Gori regarding the 3:3 wagons?

I could be overthinking and just questioned about your play

Out of sayno and triss id probably vote sayno. I dont remember anything from them. I definitely thiught caitlin and Triss seened almost t/t

Sayno really has only 5 post?

I’m messing around with gori cause they can break a tie?

Yes yes you are

omg i forgot about this game so hard uh

lol

I also saw someone was locktown so that’s good

oh that’s a lot of people uh idt bystander should be down there from what i remember but otherwise seems fiiine

bait used to be believable

1 Like

Hey chat I exist and saw back read the logs and started seeing votes being moved but I didn’t see an argument to flip my vote yet. Like in this moment I’m willing to take the shot at Sayno and if they flip mafia for some reason Triss has twenty four hours to try and logic it out or points out something that proves it’s not them. (Sure this might be pre flipping…I don’t know how to use the term [insert the butterfly meme]) I think taking the shot at Sayno who has not been speaking much unless they come on and give an epic speech if we leave triss on the board we can have voices in this chat.

ehhhh this is kind of true

nice stream of conciousness post; vote caitlin.