Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 5 (6/15)

Let me read Catlin’s then so I can see where you are coming from.

why are your reads more level 0 than rover’s

(tbh I haven’t seen anything largely wolfy but nothing i’d townread them for *upon my quick random skim)

sure this is agreeable that rover post was not a slip!

1 Like

wait no bystander said rover/caitlin not w/w uhhhh idk they were wrong wheeeee

I probs put bys lower than deserved but they still low

I know we’ve played together in the past and it’s always been enjoyable we both got heated I’m sorry too

Okay from me looking through Catlin’s posts do I have a read no…Do I have a vibe…no It’s just kinda of an enigma because I could see them being helpful no matter the role they are. Sure I haven’t played with that (i think) I would rather keep thenm on the board for the same reason I want to keep triss on the board and using my singular vote against Sayno.

TLDR: Caitln is null for me bestie

She’s town

ok guess i’ll wait until you die to push caitlin :3

nope lol

when i need to i will

Bad strategy

But I’m dying tonight since I’m doc

Not a fan of Soweli having 0 progression on me (esp. when progression was forming) and now pretending like they have some god metaread on me, when initially they hardly remembered who I even am

oh i forgot sorry

but uh couldn’t find the reasoning in your ISO & don’t think arguing w/ you on that would be productive (& also smthsmth i said the wolf strategy out loud i’m so courageous and innovative (the difference is that i’ll actually try to read caitlin assuming i’m not tunneled))

Ey what the hell i wasnt at home for 2 days and getting pushed by blue dragons lmao

Can you elaborate? And everyone else shut up thank you

I was gonna vote triss but voting blindly is lame, so im not gonna.

Why do you think the blue dragons are pushing you?

never said that smh i just uhh think you’re the easiest wolf here (& you coincidentally have the biggest wolfrange wow shocking) I could not care less about your meta (besides ik there was sommething about your play i wnated to remember) idk i disappeared and forgot about this game would be weird to have progression