Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 6 (5/15)

lol
(that’s why i said it’s rude it’s exclusively a gamethrow from gori’s point of view if me/bystander is the team)

Um…

“play games for fun”
nah never happen

I’m polarized & out of my wolfrange (not disclosing how much i believe this)

Yo I have no idea what your wolfrange is, I just don’t recall anyhting you’ve posted in a good while.

yeah I keep forgetting about this game sorry

anyhow I think gori’s analysis of “votes in MYLO are WOLFY sleep in MYLO is TOWNY” is very shallow and doesn’t account for the existence of that idea (thus WIFOM), who’s being voted, who’s likely to be nightkilled (and how much mafia would want to shut them up)

I mean it IS the mechanically best play for narrowing the options.
I just don’t have any fuckin confidence in this town to actually use that correctly, certainly not after the last EoD.

(then again gori seems to be a VERY black and white player while I see the rainbow (i’m gay))

1 Like

it’s technically the best play but like the probability of one of the people who has suspicion on them dying is very low (besides like quelling residual paranoia)
maybe sleep tomorrow but i think it should be discussed

sadly yup

ughh do i want to look at gori ISO though

also do people still want bystander to die

Yupp mafia isnt supposed to be fun

1 Like

Gori does seem to be a very black and white player this is true

It’ll be fairly short at least

And fuck if I know at this point

Bystander hasnt checked in today

the two types of gori posts tbh (bad-ish look that frost was in fact no a wolf despite being flipped)

oh abi’s legacy was something

& caitlin said bystander was wolf sihg

no clue wah gori’s reads are at??

this annoying because it’s often right

but also dear god the reads just change all the time

on the other hand i do agree with this but legacies exist

:thonk:
ok
i’m just confused

Hmmm part of this was why i was so confident it was bys gori but maybe its gori Canping and Gori was Pocketing bys?

wait hold on was memekingpizza not the one who said like “i’m the cop redcheck on rover” did he get killed for… sayig that he could maybbe be the vash

oh thatw as bystander sad uh
idk couldn’t find any legacy reads rom pizza & kanave was the one who said the play was good so uh

hmm what if i voted canping for the funsies