Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 6 (5/15)

only if you’re mafia

i was like
thinking about it seriously but then nobody responded & i got scared

1 Like

He played Vash Chicken

4 hours since my vote on Canping. Either both Scum havent been on at the same time to hammer for the winn or canping is just scum

1 Like

:shushing_face::thinking:

Gori was a legit boring there reads are just wifom and omgus. Not legit read all game. Idk if that makes them scum thought

Wait this is mylo

Oof

Ok so i am back, i see 2 votes on me, why did you vote me again triss and sultan

listen i know i have’t been around, , its mylo and i am town, again if you have doubts please ELABORATE them, i will try to do my best. If you think i am a wolf, i am here so speak to me.

ok now i ll be posting my thoughts on people, gotta back read first

Last time i was thinking either bystander/frost bystander/triss
Frost was town so it could be bys/ triss

Bystanders posts are very bad considering they voted frost with gori eod4
Again you guys are tend to execute lowposters which Is fair, but since its mylo there is no turning back from killing me, from now on i ll be posting here. Again i think at least 1 wolf is from an active player

Triss was at the beginning felt wolfy, but now i believe they’d not try to be productive when no one bothers even though its the mylo day as a Wolf player. I think they could be actually town. Unless it’s bystander and triss

Ok so either in gori, soweli we have 1 wolf in this if we consider triss town

Sultan is already town from their posts and interactions from early game where i found their push on sultan was very opportunistic as they only did a math error for example. at least 1 wolf wanted them dead for this reason which is actually funny.

I’d like to consider triss town here at this point since they’d not bother being active and be productive the whole game when i am being pushed. Voting me on their part is very much valid since i did nothing this game. There is a high chance i am a wolf but I AM NOT.

ok so even if its not bystander (though i doubt it but we are considering possibilities) soweli also wasn’t so active since day 1.

What are the chances its both soweli and gori?

tbh it could simply be bystander and gori at this point. This game isn’t worth thinking that much complex, considering the plays being made.

I also find it weird that triss is clearing soweli but does nothing about nor gori or bystander

Aaaaaaaah i dont know i want to believe triss is town but on the other hand i really DONT THINK wolves would make this far if they were all low and weirdposters,

I need your help on this, i ll be checking fhe thread for a while then go to bed.

what does htis mean

frost died ?

Hey you voted to skip the day, and make the next day final day, while i can see how it works but on the other hand who do you think are wolves? It can be dangerous to sleep if wolves the ones who control the thread right now.

Yes i know they were town

Its just a wording error dont mind it

what do you mean it’s dangerous
you always sleep in any mylo position?

They flipped its not like i think frost is still alive

Wdym?

I am asking why you are voting to sleep, instead of voting someone who could be a wolf. To get the PoE lesser?