Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 6 (5/15)

sorry

ehhhh
i think frost’s an easier f-5 push

also i don’t really want to quadruple post (& it’s not super strong) but me/gori is the team that’s most cleared from the earlier VC

with that being said i think you’re town, sultan’s a 2.5-3 sided coin flip, canping’s a 1.5-2 sided coinflip, bystander’s destroyed the middle option in terms of alignment possibilities and like no clue on gori

wdym

I mean like seriously:
I have school & can’t be there for EoD & I doubt a whole lot of discussion will happen

Unseirously: Wow can’t believe you won’t let us quickhammer this is literally Blue's Clues comeon let’s do something

:joy_cat: great site no notes

anyhow uh you (canping) are probably the person i’d have the hardest time saying is town (nothing super concrete to point to in terms of you wolfing besides some kind of bad vibes from how you entered today; too performative)

ok the one caveat with canping is that i could pretty easily see an argument that he’s unpaired

Player: reason to townread; reason to wolfread
Triss: towny; parnoia
Sultan: most outspoken but in a serious way; some questionable votes
Gori: Somewhat similar but less talkative; Really only pushed frost & had very dynamic reads for how hard he pushed them
Bystander: meta & such; legacies & apparently everyone else thought they were wolfy d3
Canping: smth smth unpaired?; nothing they’ve said has directly made me think “oh this player is town”

oh right i was going to say that like given triss is most likely to die it should be their decision about whether or not we sleep however i disagree with their wolfreads (i’m unbaised trust) so
VOTE: Sleep

Day 5 Votecount

[No Exe] (3): gori, bystander, soweli
soweli (1): Triss

Not Voting (2): Canping, SultanOfSlam

:mask:

elaborate too performative, its mylo today and i had been voted, like what am i supposed to do exactly? let wolves hammer me and lose the game?

it’s easy to ignore threads and just give up but it’d also be mean to stall all game and on mylo day to cost people the game who actually are caring and willing to win.

do not expect me to sit back and let them execute me just because i was an inactive player as a town player. I at least owe town this. I haven’ t done anything the whole game. let me at least try.

UNVOTE

i know this is a trustfall thing but what are y thinking then

Only 2 pairings i can make sense of are gori/canping

Gori/bys

And if i sqwint very hard soweli/bys based off the poor explanation by soweli for their town read in bys

Blahhh why is it so dead

just hammer sleep @canping @bystander @SultanOfSlam there’s literally nothing else to do

1 Like

I guess we could no one wants to play ball

what is there to play

i guess well

only 3 hours left and everyone is afk i guess?

very well then
VOTE: sleep