Dust & Vashes (FoL) - MAFIA VICTORY!

so you bring up a scenerio where i made one wrong read in order to discredit me?

keep in mind i was n1d and not you

i dont understand your purpose

When I talk about Gori, I talk about this game Dust & vashes right here

yes, that’s not the main reason.

look at the context.

if the thread doesn’t turn on you gori is basically completely done for

what use is selfvoting

im 100% gori as a player knows that selfvoting doesn’t make people tr them, they arent stupid

okay then what are you talking about when you repeatedly talk about one wrong read i had

Why do you think Gori is town anyways seems like superficial reasons

It doesn’t go further than not able townread Gori that way, correct. What I see is sign of defeat.

ive played a lot of games with them

you can read the posts i made about their meta and the screenshots (sorry its small idk how to do it well)

they actually have vigor. the SAME vigor from their town game.

@gori i wanna help you but you have to also show the thread what you are thinking specifically

VOTE: forst

Got a weird feeling Frost is layong it on a little thick…

I mean I’d like to know why, but I also want you to rest and get better, so plz no strain on account of this game.

I mean, Sultan self voted for a bit D!, but I assume you mean in this kinda current scenario instead.

Will note that you sound like you’re desperately flailing for purchase here, and in previous posts.

shrug I’m inclined to think they’re a better tomorrow push tbh.

Do actually think that Gori or Bystander are the play today. Gori especially though.

Will also note that Sultan has a very low chance at this point of being wolf, due to mechanics, play, and vote-al stuff.

FMV (I assume that’s short for “for my viewpoint” but ehhh)

Towncore of Kelsier, myself and Sultan rn, which leaves the other five.

Canping and Soweli both keep fading into the background.
Gori is refusing to engage with the game in any meaningful way.
Bystander is at least active now, but a bit late and also not exactly in a helpful, non-self-pres manner.
Frost has been semi-active and has actually given thought-out reads and shit, but still only semi-active.

How dare I use meta the way everyone else uses it, to rate your activity and tone on a 1:1 basis. Clearly an error. /s

Gori/Bystander/Canping still the area people should be voting in, cause that maximizes the chance of hitting Hitman.

And that’s about my lot for this Day phase, I’mma be out till at least 5pm my time today which is three hours after EoD.

People who are confused (and not sick, go to bed Kelsier) should read through the barrage of posts I made earlier about voting stuff and mechanical things to do with Kelsier’s Vash-ing.

You don’t have to agree with it, but I’m not going to be impressed if you don’t logically refute it in thread as a result. Saying it’s wrong or bad and giving no reasoning why is going to cause me to tunnel you into the ground.

The current situation yes.

1 Like

Probably not wrong fine lets jaut kill gori and get it over with

Top poster still alive was killed over meme which i dont understand anyways howdy

Putting this on the bottom btw

Acc im fine with gori dying