Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

Hi I’m here

1 Like

Depends on if Sultan is a wolf but yea I think Sultan is town → increased chance Sayno wagon is pure

Frost’s SoD entrance post was susser

There’s only one issue:

All seems blank and bark, and no explanation as of why I need to go?

Oh sorry ;-;

1 Like

A pop up means nothing

I didn’t preflip Sayno, if I did, I wouldn’t have retracted my scumslip theory, and would’ve voted them over Soweli at EoD

Now yes, I wasn’t online at EoD, but I wouldn’t have changed my vote to Soweli in the first place

Sure, Sayno being wolf would make you more suspicious for not voting Sayno with unbelievable excuses, but imo town!Sayno would still make you suspicious, because it could still be an agenda where you didn’t wanna vote Sayno, especially with Sayno being the most likely elimination

So it wasn’t rlly a ‘Sayno is mafia, so you are mafia’ - I was suspicious of you regardless of Sayno’s alignment

Pop ins kinda do mean something though

1 Like

Also as for thoughts; still sus of you Triss, also still sus of Soweli, Kanave’s D2 has been the wolfiest imo (feels very opportunistic) and I’m also still sus of Bys/Gori

I landed on Sayno town in the end and also felt Abbi was really Medic so like - these flips dont rlly, change my mind

No it really doesn’t, if I hear someone talk behind my back, you think I would sit by and watch silently?

Given I am also playing another game on which I wont talk about, there’s a difference of 30 minutes when both games end their day.

:sus:

1 Like

I suppose

Some pop ins do mean something though

Also as I said

I sus your SoD post more

Maybe I will deathtunnel memekingpizza, but honestly I wasnt that serious?

if it makes people to talk then thats fine

Obviously, thats not the case

Also, Sultan wolf implies Sayno wagon isn’t pure

So the only valid team could be me/Chomps/Kelsier which I personally already know is invalid but ya

I’d expect something like 1-1-1 or 0-2-1 honestly, if Sultan is town that is

I mean the one about Abbi dying

She claimed Medic ofc she’d die

Yeah I get that, its common to assume there’s a wolf on majority wagon

What about Kelsier?

Mhm especially if the CW is wolf

I somewhat doubt a hypoclaim like that is useful xD

Abbi is known for not fake claiming as town