Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

Give me a bit to explain my reasoning as I continue to backread but Im going to do VOTE: Soweli for now

yes that’s why i have that read.

no :yum:

Okay hi Im finished.

It mainly comes down to being insistent that they are town on the basis that they were the “wolfs preferred kill” and the “wolfy wagon” but he only says that to defend himself and make himself look town and doesn’t than go on to apply pressure to the people that had voted him, the ones he just claimed were acting in the wolfs best interests.

And his last post was not my favourite. Just all the way around. The only thing I really liked from it was him asking frost for explanation behind his vote.

Damn i didnt get permission to backread

rolls in the brainwashing machine from spongebob to wipe my memories of the chat

1 Like

no for see i

sis

no for see i sis :heart:

Is this just a clear for purity?

ig general cluelessness too, they did ask who died at night jhkgasdhjkga

Have you seen they’re responses to my posts? they’re the most nothing “ur wrong bc i’m town” posts they could possibly be making

1 Like

like cite anything they’ve done today thats towny at all

I actually can’t name the last time I played with frostwolf, I play here like 2-3 times a year and one of those is a yearly invitational

alright I should be at my computer from now till eod, i’m not literally gonna threadsit but I should be around ping if you need something if not i’ll see it eventually

Hm ok

That does change things

I thought you were a regular here ngl

I’m a regular in the sense that this is my closest thing to a “homesite” but I’m fairly on and off on mafia in general

Hm okay

Sad cuz you’re always a rlly good and enjoyable player to be around

2 Likes

Genuinely believe in their delusions

1 Like

…Yeah that’s a fair point…