Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

It still feels really hard to call them town when everything they’ve done/said is fairly anti-town

I mean… that kinda requires you to post more than you have though?

It’s my only point but it feels like such a strong point xD

aight locktowning Rover XD

Hm that post isn’t that townie to me

Made me laugh and they’re putting in genuine effort shrug

Fair enough

And Rover did spend 29 mins which sounds like a p believable amount of time for a backread

1 Like

Yeah I see your point on Frost on reread.

Yeah no I’ve been sitting here thinking about it and I feel a lil’ dumb cause that’s a tell I look for all the time

I’m not going to full clear them on it obv but it’s true

1 Like

I understand both Kanave and Caitlins perspectives on Frost but personally im leaning a bit more to Caitlins for now. Anti town unfortunately isnt always wolf.
It is worth noting that Frost could also very well be purposefully setting himself up to look that way, but I dont think so rn lol

Yeah, to both this and Triss clearing me earlier, I personally advise against jump to town lock or full clear anyone yet on day two/early game

In just my opinion I think it becomes alot easier to make locktowns and full clears once the wolves dwindle and they lose communication with eachother

1 Like

reads Bystander with Caitlin case and other comments in mind
minecraft villager noise

Hey @bystander , what’re your thoughts on people?

why does number of posts matter here

That being said as of now I trust Triss and Caitlin

haven’t read much
m

1 Like

ok

Their tumble earlier today was fun to read tho lolol

1 Like

Not so much number of posts (though that’s definitely a factor) as content therein. You’re not like… doing a lot with your posts so far yo.