Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 5 (6/15)

you know i’m not the tilt to slack as scum

tyep

i’m just busy

trying to be listened to for my read on what i think is poed town

but like i can’t really say anything convincing cause im not good at expressing and it’s basically like an instinct more than logic

idk

I… don’t?

I mean… are there any posts in particular from people you could point out, that made you go “oh this person is totally this”?

School fucked me up this week and hey Im alove now sure its 3 hours before EOD BUT im here now…

Im going to try and backrrad this but honestly kinda shocked that currently the biggest wagon is a two…why is that I wonder…but thays reading to much into votes atter I just woke up. So if you need anything while I backread ping me :p

alas, no

i don’t like this interaction but amn’t confident enough in my interaction-reading skills to call it not v/v’

i’m voting frost because they’re not sultan & I think Kanave somehow pocketed me without me ever reading them or interacting

hiiiii

Explain, for pretty much alla that?

is there anyone i can sheep

No, make your own reads.

hmm

i honestly have no thoughts on any person

ugh I keep thinking I don’t need to discuss this because while I don’t think you’re a wolf your interpertations of my posts are uh something but also you don’t have the threadpull yet at the same time not responding to attacks is a thing I do when i’m wolf

(this is a towny stream of conciousness post that will get me wolfread because i’m not in sync with the thread & also crossed the level of self-concciousness that’s acceptable)

1 Like

VOTE: Chomps

Thoughts on triss now ?

I don’t know something about that progression just seemed off to me
but also reading interactions is definitely my mafia weakness & generally doesn’t interest me outside of indivdual games enough to actually practice

I think sultan is towny & i also think kanave is towny but have no idea why would attribute it to posting style or pfp or smth idk

hhh

you know what im not omgusing here i don’t think it helps