Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

oh right frost was the one who essentially had the LAMIST defense w/e idk these certainly aren’t my preferred wagons and are feasibly changeable but I am not an agent in that realistically.

Hmm?

can i just vote caitlin and pretend it means anything

(i don’t think wolves are like anywhere besides maaybe chomps mayybe gori maybe triss maybe the two people i don’t remember (canping and uh Kelsier)

but like i don’t have the energy to make a serious push and it is in fact 2h before EoD

I dont see anything wrong with Caitlin, maybe not?

at SoD you were like “guys look at my perspective it makes so much sense” and you’ve kind of kept that up in a way that I… think? is towny but will get you wolfread or something i don’t know I have the feeling that this is one of those situations where I am being incoherent to everyonene but myself and that’s no good

why are you voting sultan

While it looks like sheeping, but I feel Bystander isn’t voting Sultan based on the beef with Abigail on day 1 and make up just fine, no it might be something else that tips Bystander about Sultan.

Look alive Bystander, Is it paramount to execute Sultan over anyone else? Yes or no?

ok cool i do not care about either wagon frost might have more wolf equity but it’s a 50% chance if we’re being generous

& none of the vanity wagons are good either what if i took {Frost Sultan bystander Chomps} as my towncore for funsies through in pizza for not voting & being towny and that’s +2 for a winning towncore wowwwwww (tbh i don’t feel entirely confident putting rover in in spite of/because this is a meme towncore (latter being because anything real would need to be oore solid) uhh i should read the two slots that i’m lke who?

Okay?

I’m not sure why you felt the need to respond especiaclly given that was moreso directed at the thread
I don’t think you’re likely to be a wolf but i also can’t like confidently say you’re town (& I’d also ldeally like to see someone who believes otherwise though i could backread but i’m not confident in gori especialy since i kind of remember the reasoning (being a wolfy popin EoD1?) & uhh idk just let me be cynical in peace bye

Honestly, It may be completely just the difference of playstyles. I keep getting wishy washy/up and down feels for you myself, if Im honest, I just wish that if you really felt that you were the wolves wagon, you would have elaborated and pushed on that more, because you imply everyone who voted you day one had wolfs intentions.
I also completely understand your frustration, tenfold more if Im wrong, I just wish your read had more initiative vs self preservation

… that is not what I implied though I kind of see how you’d see it like that

it’s moreso that since the wagons were fairly close wolves would probably be able to sway it and out of the available options I Was kind of thinkng i’d be the preferred one because i’m both easy to push & good to have dead. This also isn’t really like a big idea as much as me thinking “oh huh i’ll probably die d1” and then proceeding to not think about the game further.

I would say this is a more wishy washy game than average but I generally tend to give less confident (but more detailed?) takes than average.

I’m also not frustrated but ty for your concern I’m mostly just like… trying to figure out if you’re town at this point because my theoretical notes on you would be like “new(?) player; some culture shock & definitely plays different from me but has good enough solving” which doesn’t really resolve yoru alignemnt especially given you have played ultimate werewolf

1 Like

oh yeah triss gets brownie points for not voting me even though it’d be pretty easy to if they were a wolf

Oh

OOOOOH.

Oh my god okay. When you were talking about how you were “the wolves preferred wagon” i assumed you meant that the wolves were actively in and leading your wagon trying to push for it.

Im glad you explained it to me, and I do think you are telling the truth. I just totally misunderstood your stream of consciousness as an accusation vs a “oh ill probably die here” lol sorry😭

UNVOTE

this applies to triss because 1) they have a threadpull 2) generally like could see the opportunity to push me & probably know how to do it 3) they were in thread when I initially thought “triss would be wolfy for pushing me here” but I haven’t bothered to extend it to other players

thumbsup (this post is still processing in my brain i might have a more coherent thought later besides like “towny post” and “oops sorry”

Day 2 Votecount

Frostwolf103 (2): gori, Kanave
SultanOfSlam (2): bystander, Frostwolf103
bystander (1): Caitlin
Chomps (1): Triss

Not Voting (7): SultanOfSlam, Chomps, Memekingpizza, Canping, Kelsier, soweli, Rover

:mask:

If Bystander doesn’t improve by an hour before EoD I’m cool with swapping to em, but also Chomps is literally not playing.

2 Likes

So I might not be here for end of day so that means…I have to vote beforehand…meaning I have less time to form an opinion (sure that’s on me but Ill suffer I guess) So here is my deductions right now…I have no deductions besides one comment I made earlier in the day but I’m going to use it to hard and I don’t want to put myself in unnecessary danger at the same time. But with these four people on the “block”" I think I know where my vote is going but if anyone wants to chat with me now after I backread what I feel I somewhat understood (i did a bit of skimming as well) go ahead.