Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

There was a response to my claim? Dont see it

Yeah there’s zero chance all mafia low post

Mafia need thread control

Sure there’s likely one of 2 in the lower posters but also there’s 1 or two who will be actively playing

1 Like

In other words don’t put all your eggs in one basket

That’s not my play at all. It’s forcing mafia to play uncomfortably if that was their plan. Who wants to be out in the open talking growing your target and shockingly not dying to others. I’m just trying to do something to force an action

elloo

also what the hell

i hate that all we got at the start of the day is full of joke posts, i know gori’s wolf claim was a joke but maybe their reaction to caitlin’s vote on them is useful?

1 Like

I mean, yeah it can be a good strat, but sometimes people are busy, un-engaged, or just quiet in general. LHF is a thing for a reason.

I dunno that I’ve ever seen a SoD1 that wasn’t joke posts tbh XD

tbf I’m at least saying it a day before the EOD giving people time themselves by directly announcing my intentions but it depends on how people take it. Unless we have something to truly go off of I will use it to help me with my deductions for now.

you could say i’ve been seeing it just now

shrug fair enough.

Hi I’m here

Jokes can be alignment indicatieve

Also let me find the exact post again to try to explain what I find sus about it

Townie response btw

For starters I didn’t rlly understand it was a joke and just had no idea why you called Gori sus yet next said to only re-eval them in LyLo

The post just felt so weird to me that it stood out to me

But it already started when you posted before this

Bystander sounds like a wolf like… every game oops

This post is townie though

Caitlin

And I’m 0Ix on MU

I’m not an alt lol

This just is the first game since I got banned in December. I’ve been unbanned for over 7 months atp but was kinda too anxious to play here again

1 Like

Honestly

I rlly dont think a wolf would go ‘ah yes I have a brilliant idea to be townread by pretending to have forgotten what the Godfather role is called in the least subtle way ever’

Conclusion; Kelsier is town

1 Like

I doubt this will surprise you but I’m not a fan of this post

2 Likes