Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

Yeah I second that.
Chomps was already very low on my reads list going into day two, and than his day two consisting of “i want to sheep someone and make 0 opinions of anyone myself” is definitely reason enough for me to also place my vote on VOTE: Chomps

i guess that works too since I’m busy

i love mafia we’re getting to play so much of it today :neutral_face:

1 Like

I hate that can be town…right there but I want to ignore that idea but I’m tempted to go based on my true read and it would explain why the hitman wouldn’t shoot today for some reason…

Giving your true reads/opinions is the best thing to do even if you dont vote that way/the town is voting elsewhere, Id say do it

Gives us info to come back too^^

I think Frostwolf is the Hitman and can’t do anything about it because if i’m the vash and I did claim earlier in the day the gun wouldn’t go off and they have a death wish.

1 Like

This requires frost to be the hitman exactly and believes in my claim.

1 Like

But am I the vash? Only I know the truth teehee

2 Likes

That makes sense to me, if you want to push that Im willing to join you because that would definitely be an explanation to why the gun hasnt shot anyone

K but like, where is your vote going then? You seem to have not said?

Like frost is where my vote is going to…but I can be talked out of it. Yknow what VOTE: Frostwolf103 here it is for now.

Intriguing, why Frost?

Wait nvm… My reading comprehension is shockingly low this game.

:boohoodust:

… Okay now that I’ve ACTUALLY parsed it, counterpoint: Mafia understudy.
I thiiiiink… I’m going to go read the roles at the top again, but if you’re Vash and also got a hit, then keeping Frost up may mean no shots? But killing them means the understudy gets a “newgun” I think which may mean more bullets?

1 Like

Anti-town at best, and with pizzas statement, seems like gunner at worst so🤷🏻‍♀️ VOTE: Frost

looks

Wait. This is correct as well.

UNVOTE