Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

Ideally, the cop checks Frost. Fuck if I know if that’s gonna happen though.

1 Like

I see what you mean. We can stall the understudy getting the new gun and strip the mafia of their day kill.
VOTE: Chomps

It doesn’t say gain new bullets though but it could be meant to say that.

Ye that’s my dilemma on that logic train. Does new gun mean new bullets, and also should we care.

1 Like

What he means is

If Frost is the hitman, he cannot shoot for the rest of the game. But, if we kill frost, the understudy becomes a hitman and mafia has their gone again.

The optimal strategy would be to keep the stripped hitman alive and try to kill the understudy first

I would assume so? Because the understudy themselves wasn’t the one stripped of the bullets

1 Like

I mean… okay lemme think advantage here.

Assuming worst case scenario—ish. That Frost is Hitman, that bullets were stripped, and that understudy gets new bullets (which honestly by that wording I’d assume yes?)
… Question at this point is: Is the confirmation of a mafia team member worth the presumed later daykill.

1 Like

I actually kinda think it might be? Weirdly enough?

1 Like

Like otherwise we have no modconf info on mafia, and town does actually need that.

1 Like

Thats definitely a fair point of consideration, especially if noone has any really strong feelings on the understudies identity unfortunately

Other hand: Mafia hitman is either AFK or waiting. And Memeking IF Vash didn’t get a hit.

1 Like

Yeah, it would open a whole new pathway for reading and association. So I think I agree.
Lol sorry for flip flopping but VOTE: Frost

VOTE: frost

Rover and memeking, please go case Frost?

1 Like

What does case mean?

definition on case. (I assume it’s to iso…but my read is based on what I said and the lack of action of the day vig)

1 Like

make your case as for why they are “x”, used alone usually means case them as wolf

2 Likes

ISO them and examine their posts in thread (metaphorically, out loud), make arguments for one alignment or the other

Right. I’ll do that now.
Give me a bit though

Doing this to avoid hammer thoughUNVOTE

1 Like

Kanave I would request the same of you as well