Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 5 (6/15)

She’s town though so

I am as close to lock confident as i can be on Caitlin and i know her well

She’s town

I mean i have a town read on her too but one of them things thats super specific for no reason. Things like this usually have a teammate listed.

Caught scum mates using this exact rule a few times including champs last year

Yeah…

okay actually up here now… wow that’s kinda nai tbh. Claiming Unseen is… weird? Like they’re clearly confused in some direction, I don’t think claiming the mafia faction of the names they had is any scummier than if someone accidently said they were mafia… actually maybe its less? idk it’s hard to read

(I’m town so I can safely say this but as a fellow Rule of Three solver I would do smth weird with it)

In that game of forum unseens are the good ones

Not the blue dragons

I once purposefully blatantly listed all 3 of my mafia next to each other in the Null tier, knowing anyone that read my readslist would be like ‘nah theres no way’

oh its anti-mafia

got it

yeah its NAI they’re just confused

Oh so Blue Dragons ARE the town usually

I did remember correctly xD

yeah Blue Dragon is the Town equivilent

While interrogating Sayno I was tryna find a game with Blue Dwagons and found one from a couple of months ago and saw they were mafia there and then thought I was wrong

I’m confused what you mean

I think caitlin is town but worth pointing it out incase im wrong to go back to. I use rule of 3 alot

I was in the Captain’s Log game, I was the last town to suspect you before you so rudely murdered me :c

Fair she tends to obfuscate ro3 as much as possible though

1 Like

As do i lol