DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

I HATE MY TIME ZONE

2 Likes

On 418. I am finishing my walk to uni. I’ll be back in a sec

i think i am not fully in agreement with this post. but i am fine with it.
I dont think they are towniest town but i dont think anything i have read has put them wolf. just alot of awkwardness which is fair for a newer player to forums.

>implying I ever want town points
(and in case it’s not obvious, I speak for the sake of speaking, 8/10 times my vote ends up being parked because of a lack of a better option.)

My point in all of this is that I think focusing on Eliza is silly especially in the context of her constantly being a d1 yeet. I don’t see much value in going “Ah damn, Eliza is playing a mafia game? Time for some random person to decide that she is wolfy for whatever reason and then collect town over the course of the day to kill her.”

I think poking and prodding other people is more productive than wagoning Eliza for the umpteenth time and shrugging your way into an elimination because of nebulous (fmpov) reasons.

You are

literally ignoring the full context

Which is part of the post

At the time, i agreed with Guava that Meme was probably town, but in contrast to that, I thought that Guava could be wolfing because I didn’t (and still don’t) vibe with his read on Eliza

this feels weird. thanks for coming to my ted talk. its the kinda side jab during a discussion about something very different. but Apo did start this quava… sus? i dont even know anymore with the jk. a bit ago so i guess its not too out of pocket

noting this interaction down

I miss the gifs ;-;

Meme can i ask what social deduction you have played in the past? like what formats. this is not a dig at skill i just wanna know background shit

Imma not this down for later. but my gut tells me you were very different in the purg game i was in with you

1 Like

i wasnt pointing out the read :P.

i was discuss the read on the Meme.
not the read on Quava or Eliza

tbf i said post. which is probably the issue so imma take that cop

Something something I misread towniest as funniest

1 Like

womp womp

Also

tfw you type just fast enough that you have a tendency to transpose letters (I wrote soemthing soemthing instead of something something) (this happened again with the ng in something just now. Dies)

1 Like

Nya

Fucking PTSD

I am in full agreeance with this post

2 Likes

i still have 200 fucking posts left i wanna cry

1 Like

holding back what? the fuck you mean holding back?

I do agree with this one tho.

townie

1 Like

My deductions game I have played is Dangan Werewolf, Secret Hitler and fan made expansion secret hitler, Mindnight, Among us I guess, most of the one night series, “Nemesis” if you want to count that, TOS, TOS 2,TIS. Thoese are the ones I can think of from the top of my head

1 Like

Can i ask which one of those games taught you about pressure voting?

Espionage is a TPS apparently :interrobang: