DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

I’d like to hear from Bee before we spike them. This situation very much implicates Bee, and I do think it’s likely they’re mafia here, but there is a small chance that something specific has happened here

1 Like

since i basically claimed my ability im levi from ddt

1 Like

I don’t think I know who this is, but noice! :+1:
I’ll claim when the time is right. I see no need for me to say anything atm :spiral_notepad:

There’s like a 5% chance it becomes relevant

5% is crazy

Yeah I know that, I think the rest of your points are fair from your pov (though I don’t really see how Hazzy did anything particularly townie) but I saw you mention Eliza and I’m like “well that’s not…”

I would have attacked Marl

Or you
But probably Marl

Well yes but why would they

Oh we’re on the same page perf

Well marl was protected last night so thats suspicious in of itself, maybe you DID attack him

I’m suspicious for saying the wolves would attack the obvious town in this game with mostly inexperienced players, awesome

1 Like

is Peach also suspicious?

1 Like

oh and I guess merpy’s also suspicious right @Kork

1 Like

scumteam is me/Peach/Merpy clearly which is why Peach asked who we would have killed and all three of us said the person we attacked last night :crazy_face:

1 Like

no one is shocked btw
VOTE: bee
Peach info + following Eliza’s legacy

1 Like

is it too early to say Bee should probably claim

I guess trying to get you to get upset at me making a stupid remark worked lol. Not sure why you would get so upset of me “suspecting” you over them

I have never had an original thought wow

because I’m already being pushed for shit reasoning I don’t need even more, get out of my face

1 Like