DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Not the trans beam XD

1 Like

Untitled

1 Like

meme just said they protected me so iā€™m assuming so

2 Likes

also the main thing i talked with kana about last night in the hood was my peach read, i forgot daystart was so soon and was going to backread but never ended up doing so

peach seemed really convinced eliza was going to flip scum at points and i kinda believed that they believed it but that was all i could really find to like about them in their iso

2 Likes

anyway iā€™ll play more tomorrow and reread eod to see what i can find given elizaā€™s townflip, i feel like itā€™s probably not going to be a lot but weā€™ll see

2 Likes

at the end of the night chat kana did make a joke that kinda stuck out as odd to me though

i said ā€œyou should tell me if youā€™re a wolf that is going to nightkill me so i dont have to bother reading backā€
and she responded that she was either not a wolf or at least not a wolf that has access to a strongman kill which made me giga eyebrow raise

Yeah thatā€™s fair.
I was just thinking of the whole slank kill angle.
But Marl being attacked just makes more sense to me too lol.

is this like a strategy that works for people

:man_shrugging:
Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnā€™t.
Iā€™ve not played a dangan werewolf.
Nor played with a fair few people here in a forum environment for quite some time.
So while I am confident in my mechanical ability and know how I am less sure on exactly where meta should go.

1 Like

it actually has a potential use in dangan werewolf in the sense that like
if someone hasnā€™t claimed and you think they have a role that doesnā€™t reveal you can fuck up info there
but the problem is all roles reveal in this game unless mafia has a janitor role but like what danganronpa characterā€¦ Kirumi maybe?

but Kirumi would more likely be a protective

did anyone lose any items last night
thereā€™s no chance itā€™s a dangan werewolf thing where the first nightkill isnt actually a kill but just like vanilla-izes or makes someone drop an item right

me being the attack target is giga convenient because it would confirm both myself and meme as town but it just feels too easy

1 Like

items?

items are a thing that exist in the game
another part of my role works with items

did you start with itemsā€¦?

again i told my whole role to kana last night so if kana is a wolf wolves know exactly what i do so idk why iā€™m being vague

no but i can pass any items i have to my jailee

1 Like

okay so thereā€™s probably an item giver then
because my role had nothing to do with items so I was like :frowning_with_open_mouth: when you mentioned them

kanaā€™s role claim seems towny but it is definitely not a clearing role
wolves have variants of it all the time with hidden downsides
idk

1 Like