DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

I’ve seen a wolf that can do that in another game, but I feel as that would be way too strong of an ability, like they would have to reveal themself or something

1 Like

Well, let’s hope that’s not the case

Not impossible but very very unlikely

Anyhoo, I shall take a break from thread. Let me know if you need me

@BeesWax WAKE UP!

(the middle one)

I mean there is literally nothing going on, I think there is merit to just discussing your tinfoil now

Also, you guys aren’t ready for this theory. It is fucking crazy XD

Unless it’s contingent on Bee somehow

It is related to Bee, yes. There’s a reason why I want to hear from them first

:+1:

Explaining further would make it impossible to determine if it is even possible or not. Sorry for the vagueness. Really trying to be careful with my word choice. If I insinuate my theory, it ruins it

Btw if Bee is a wolf it likely means the other two wolves are deeper than bee and sent bee out as a sacrificial lamb basically

1 Like

It will hopefully make sense in due time. I mean, if you would prefer I explain it now, I can. However, I think it will be more effective if we give Bee more time

This means people suspecting bee yesterday are more likely to be town who are correct

2 Likes

Hopefully bee can get on to explain themself sooner rather than later then

1 Like

Time to get off Mobile and actually start investigating yesterday methinks

1 Like

Didn’t you literally say, “I do not fucking trust eliza” what do you mean we should all feel bad???

(unless this was just a joke)

Arguably, it’s possible that Bee was a planned bus after their interaction with Peach, but it seems unlikely

yeah i dont think most mafia teams plan on bussing d1, but a wolf calling them suspicious to distance is not out of the realm of possibility, and is probably even likely

1 Like