DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

and I’m saying that because that’s not a suspicious action in other games she has played why would it be here

1 Like

Yes, I know that the character roles are probably set up to where they can be either alignment. However, it’s possible they didn’t know this

I guess this makes sense if Bee didn’t read the rules

1 Like

given that she’s not reading thread either it’s likely

1 Like

Oh. Yeah they have played DRWW, huh :thinking:
Good point. Sorry was not catching what u were putting down until now. Ty for clarifying! :+1:

1 Like

BeesWax (2): PrincessPeach, guavagudetama
guavagudetama (1): Apocryphal

Not Voting (10): Kork, Bylamir, Hazardwaste, MerpyDerpy, Kiiruma, Drinks, Memekingpizza, BeesWax, Kanave, Marluxion

Hammer is 7

if I have to tell another person that I laid off Eliza because Apo told me I was tunneling I’m just going to keel over and die

1 Like

call me Yuzuki from APFTTU cuz I could just die

Was it Apo? I thought it was Rem that told u to back off. Could’ve swore there was a post where they explained that Eliza wouldn’t push without a plan, and then you were like “fair enough”. Maybe I’m remembering wrong :thinking:

Rem also told me to back off but before that Apo specifically said I was tunneling

1 Like

right here

I say let it die

@Drinks what are your thoughts today so far

Also, I am sure if it annoying, but imagine you were in my shoes. From how I saw the situation (keep this phrase in mind), you backed off without any resistance when simply asked to step down when you seemed dead set on them being scum. That’s like a Blackened calling their traitor despair, and then the traitor signals them. Now, the Blackened just goes “nvm they’re town 100%”. It just felt like a fall-off that didn’t have enough explanation. Given your personality, you don’t strike me as the person to just back down because someone asks you to. That’s why I’m really homing in on this fact. Again, I’m sorry if you are legitimately town, but it feels like an w!Arturo scenario

so real mafia you should kill Apo please she’s clear

1 Like

it’s not annoying cuz you said it it’s annoying because you’re like the third or fourth person who’s said it and like I imagine you would have noticed at least one instance of me saying that response like I’m not changing my story

and then later I tell thread that I still think Eliza is scum… you did backread, right?

why would anyone ever do that they look stupid and paired

because my read never fell off I just wasn’t putting pressure on Eliza anymore. I still fully thought Eliza was scum and honestly I stand by the fact that Eliza still holds the title for scummiest post in this thread despite being a flipped town.

I backed down because she was right I was tunneling
and I should have listened harder because Eliza flipped town

then vote me?

2 Likes

Stupidity makes fools of us all

1 Like

did I stop tunneling well no I just did it in my head but that’s besides the point

1 Like

I disagree because I think Apo is also a wolf but I digress