DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

yar i pick someone during the day, and that night i both roleblock them and get a chat with them

1 Like

UNVOTE

I suppose so. Itā€™s just concerning bc they had a similar shutdown the other day if I recall. It was when they freaked out because they were getting called sus for their reads. I donā€™t recall exactly what it was, but we saw this behavior once before this game

iā€™ll vote later actually
i just was thinking of the possibility of the wagon getting too high and bee coming in and hammering herself to cut us short

impatient or not we might as well use the time until weā€™re all satisfied

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m either going to be an epic gamer or mega flop. Donā€™t pick me :P

:+1:

I gotchu bro (maybe?)

Thereā€™s like a 5% chance that I mega brain this

@BeesWax hi if youā€™re town just come in and explain what happened last night and iā€™ll make sure you dont die :+1:

1 Like

you just like
said it pretty confidently for something that was very wrong

This is quite the promise to uphold :thinking:

2 Likes

I respect it though

Iā€™m not even scumreading you rn Iā€™m just not confident youā€™re town anymore

after Elizaā€™s flip itā€™s only natural Iā€™m gonna be like generally less confident in my reads, right? cuz iirc I was the first one pushing her

yeah but ā€œclaiming your role = scumā€ is not a thing in any social deduction gameā€¦

Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t follow

holy shit end me now

1 Like

she was pushing Remnan because they claimed

1 Like

like there was more to it than that but that was what she responded to

1 Like

Right. What I am suggesting is that, because they did not know how to play the game (werenā€™t told by anyone), they assumed that trying to deduce characters was the correct way to game-solve. Itā€™s more tangible than trying to interpret someoneā€™s words. Does that make more sense?