DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Bee is losing depravity

Would need to reread but with detail
I tried to backread, then suddenly saw everyone yelling at me to stop backreading and claim

and again, DnD

1 Like

Absolute Bruh Moment

Claim of all time

how is didney

it is indeed a claim of all time.

yeah. this claim has several holes in it, isnt very substantial, bees defense is digging a way bigger hole for herself, and claiming your using a town support ability on someone you dont trust at all for a reason that isnt even true and because “others trust him” does not help this argument at all. I beelieve I will stick with my vote until EoD.

1 Like

:3
I am the Kokichi of this Game
…not actually Kokichi, but you get the idea

also this does not help bee read town at all

Didney fun

1 Like

I’d recommend finishing your D&D session and then back reading. As people mentioned, if you are town, you’re not trustworthy at all rn. Play your session, and then backread. Try your best to really analyze interactions between people and draw connections. Hell, reference the read list I made from ppl’s D1 thoughts if it helps :+1:

If you’re town, Bee, you shouldn’t have the mentality of “oh if you exe me, not my fault”. Typically, mislynches happen when someone isn’t appearing townie. It happened to Eliza, and it may happen to you too. If you’re town, step up. Be proactive

3 Likes

Ill of course fight disgracefully until the end, but I dont think I have the skills for what it takes to analyze correctly, this entire ability nonsense is good example of it
Be back in…Sometime

1 Like

also just a notice to try and avoid putting the votes to 6

untill everyone has chimed in on this claim

1 Like

Do doctors get notified when their target gets attacked? That’s how it works in TOS, but idk if that’s how it works in forums or not

Don’t think so?

But I’unno for sure because I almost never rand doctor

1 Like

Btw, In case I survive
Marl dont target me with your ability
i mean i guess you could, but half your ability just fails
I gotta passive that says I dont get affected by Role Block

WAIT A MINUTE IM NOT GETTING ANY EMAILS FOR THIS THREAD

Unblockable next night ability duplication…

On a town role at that