DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

that dot is a plus symbol

Oh uh. Nah my ability is much weaker than that. Still very useful given the fact it exists…unless I’m getting mega trolled by Ruby like during the last invitational where my ability was god slayer—a 1-shot ability to kill anyone of god status (but then no one in the game was of that status)

Maybe there was someone like that and I forgor, but I don’t think that was the case

ok then i have no clue what your role is glgl :joy_cat:

1 Like

I can help you down the road by potentially eliminating the problem…maybe :thinking:

me too it’s called yeeteroni-ing the mafia into cyberspace

LMAO
I guess I should clarify I don’t have killing power. My help would probably come from me being a gamer

I’m going to kick myself post-game if I find out I fumble the bag with my ability. WE ARE 1/3 GAMERS!

Did your ability have a passive, Marl?

I have a passive yeah, just that I can pass any items I have to my jailed target

1 Like

Oh wait. You saying that reminded me of something. It’s no longer a 1/3. IT’S A 1/2 BABY LET’S GOOOO. WE LOVE THOSE ODDS

1 Like

proceeds to lose the coin flip

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re talking about even remotely but I’m here for it 10,000,000,000%

1 Like

The next morning be like:

MerpyDerpy was killed at night

“Well guys, she lost the coin flip”
(Don’t worry my ability doesn’t kill me. Would be funny if I got nightkilled though)

Well, I guess i shouldn’t speak too soon. There’s a hidden part of my ability that even I don’t know. I will kick myself if it’s like I die if I proc it in a certain way XD

@Kanave @Arctic @Drinks
I feel like the three of you specifically should have more to say about the other 2s alignment but I’m not really getting much from any of you 3

1 Like

Wait @guavagudetama not arctic lmao

1 Like

Well, you definitely won’t be getting anything out of Arctic. They’re not in this game XD

I went to ping arty and my brain just went yep arctic that’s who we were talking about

Lmao that’s fair