DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Yes absolutely.

Interestingā€¦
noting that down for laterā€¦
can we know any other visits? not what they do, just who they visited?

Yes, that is what that would insinuate. If Marl was attacked, and you didnā€™t do it, it wouldā€™ve had to have been someone else

I really dont like the ability claim. I am curious why she decided to leave out the rb immune till much later.

1 Like

Peach tracked your movements. They werenā€™t staked out at Marlā€™s place. Unfortunately, we canā€™t know who else went there aside from you

I will admit Iā€™m experiencing a bit of a dilemma myself. I want to use my ability most optimally, and Iā€™m second guessing what I should do :thinking:

Iā€™m hoping that the vote discussion will help me decide what the best course of action is

i really doubt it to be honest
they probably just took a risk on killing me and failed
again occamā€™s razor

1 Like

no they just followed you

could have been yes but again that doesnā€™t really get us anywhere besides knowing me and meme are town

Marl, read my mind and tell me what I should do :gun:

@Kanave do you have a read on arty?

i have no idea how to play your role if your role is what i think it is
just use it on your top townread i guess?

Right but Iā€™ve got this gut feeling that I can clear someone if I do a different thing. AHHHH idk I have too many options

if your role is what iā€™m guessing it is from your hint to me d1 itā€™s a role that gets much better once weā€™ve mass claimed

ok wait i have no idea what your role is then, i thought you were hinting at being a motivator

and thereā€™s like no way to clear yourself as a motivator

or clear anyone as a motivator :joy_cat:

A motivator? Idek what that is lol

you basically pick someone and make sure their ability succeeds
youā€™re like a strongman but for town

hence you saying you think thereā€™s more disruption in the game

• you saying you can help me with my ability yesterday when i was talking about it