DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

so if you thought Marl was evil giving him a benefit is um certainly something!!

1 Like

why

if youā€™re actually town Iā€™m gonna be upset

2 Likes

literally this

1 Like

girl lock the fuck in

It was mainly just me being tired and wanting to spout nonsense, yeah. They were mostly not genuine cause guava usually gets hella defensive at accusations in general

1 Like

with the way this day has gone are we really concerned about hammer?
Bee is obvscum and the whole day before she made herself obvscum we were sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting for her to show up

like I would love to actually do something with the rest of day phase but if weā€™re not going to do something with the rest of day phaseā€¦ cuz the first half gave us basically nothing after Marlā€™s claim that put us on Bee in the first place

then you should stand somewhere else

1 Like

if Bee is scum anything is possible

like the scumteam could be bee/meme/kork who are all mega shitposters and would totally attack a 10 poster (I donā€™t think Meme is evil but like for the sake of argument)

Didnt realize that was needed too

we were asking for the things your role does wdym you didnā€™t know it was needed

IS YOUR ABILITY NIGHT?!

1 Like

oh ig thatā€™s a passive and you thought we meant the active ability

nvm I get it

At this point it seems we are deadset until Bee/anyone else can prove innocence. But at this point, if they flip mafia itā€™s the best thing for town but I die probably 100% of the time. This is going to be my last day if we are this confident. But it doesnā€™t seem we are going to do anything else with the day. So Iā€™m going to throw the vote at VOTE: bee Since if itā€™s mafia bam a lot of good things. If this flips town fuck me ig. But with another benefit of a Bee vote is to close that world. Since if it lifts we are always going to kill this if this goes far. We rather be wrong now than later.

2 Likes

@Marluxion who do you trust the most in the game rn other than meme

donā€™t answer that actually

give me someone you atleast sorta trust who isnā€™t meme right now