DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Chose Marl
Like a Silly Goose
becuase I misread my ability adn thought it was day

1 Like

I was focused on the main ability, because thats what people wanted, it wasnt in the forefront of my priority list
but then I realized, hey I should say that in the case its useful in also clearing my case

Oh thatā€™s not something we wanna hear XD

2 Likes

More stuff I like here from Byalmir, their reads are fairly uncontravesial but them having Peach at the top and later explaining that they trusted Peach when Meme mentioned that the 50/50 could be on Bee and Meme instead is a good look for Bylamir

like bro what else is he asking for :sob: :sob:
ā€œyou should have more opinionsā€ well I donā€™t so. my bad I guess

1 Like

I assume youā€™re not accusing Marl of being evilā€¦?

I feel like Iā€™m being scumread by a lot of people for reasons I canā€™t actually defend but they also refuse to vote me

1 Like

no I just donā€™t understand why he thinks that I should have more opinions on specifically Drinks and Kanave

Oh I see now sorry. Read your messages in chronological order

Ugh I also read over this post a few times and Iā€™ll be so fr im just getting bad vibes. Feels like a weird intersection of pre-flipping Bee and not thinking like a towny.

oh I was looking at the wrong post LMAO

me :handshake: Merpy
not reading each otherā€™s messages

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s not a good sign. Were any of your reads genuine this game?

Itā€™s not that Iā€™m not reading. I just respond to a message as soon as I see it, and I donā€™t read what is below it

I lost where I was in thread but if I can be so honest with how the rest of this day has gone I doubt itā€™s even worth reading

At least not until Iā€™m done responding. I should clarify that

well yes

only roleblock, i dont protect

Hm?

merpy and its not even close

3 Likes