DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

???
Sure that’s certainly a possability, but I think you’re missing a very key step here’; Intent
We as readers can try to figure out why Bylamir said what they did, and given the way that the whole not having seen teh bluffs thing came up when they mentioned taht they trusted peach and not as a defense of themselves, I find it far more likely that what they’re saying has merit

i feel like both you and kana are a little restrained (drinks just hasnt shown up today)

just feel like you two would be at each other’s throats or bantering more

no literally this, my guy isn’t trying to put on a front here

I don’t really like how they’ve been approaching Bylamir or Bee today tbh,

I’m trying so hard to beat the “arty hates kana” allegations

You know that feeling of “say it ain’t so”? That’s my dilemma. I wanna believe in you, but like, idkkkkk. It’s weird because I have no problem accusing people in other social deduction games, but this one feels more personal. Maybe because it’s more social?

Anyways, I haven’t really thought about it today though because I’m trying to figure out if Bee is town or not. I think my head is jumbled

1 Like

if you think it’s me flip me

like on god I so do not care if I flip it’s day 2 where we didn’t have a kill last night we can lose another townie

1 Like

RAHHH DONT PULL THAT WITH ME “PULL THE TRIGGER” HOOPLA. HOOPLAAAAAA

Head empty

Like I think yesterday I had a pretty explosive reaction to their accusation on me because I thought it was real bad, but I was told to hold back the reins so I tried to rein it in and Idt its working, I still don’t really want to TR merpy here even if the flow of thread feels like they’re town

1 Like

The thing no matter what Bee flips is bad for me. I die or I look sus as fuck. So that provides me the dillema is do I keep bee alive to keep myself alive. Sure it’s not a town way to think. But as I know I’m good my survival is something I need to take in account while playing this game. Because the only piece I know for a fact is I’m inno fmpov.

I think I fried my brain overthinking this vote

You should kill Mafia

2 Likes

that’s our wincon, not surivivng individually

2 Likes

I’m literally just telling it like it is bruh
if people think I’m scum I want them to actually vote for me unless it will literally lose us the game and rn we’re on 13 with 3 imps we have more than one free shot

cuz most of the time when I’m pushed I don’t even understand why so I just want them to see my flip so they can move on

1 Like

wow I’m a shit fm player

It makes me feel even more suspicious of Merpy that she liked this post /gen

That’s valid. I can talk it out with you if you want, but I understand if that is what you’re deadset on. All I can do is reiterate that I had responded to your message dramatically because I didn’t see your whole message. When I want to respond to a message, I stop where I’m reading and respond. I don’t read below it which leads to me missing context if people split their message into multiple posts. It has happened several times this game and happened like 2 minutes ago with me and Arturo.

Once I did see your message, I voiced that I disagreed with how you were using your vote, but it wasn’t something I was going to scum-read you for. I acknowledged it was a difference in ideologies, and as a result, it would be unfair to scum-read you for.

If after that you still scum-read me, that’s fine. The most I can do is explain what happened :+1:

1 Like