DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

I always forget what the vibe is for changing PFPs in the middle of a game is

gettem i guess

i mean, i feel like in this type of game where basically everyone knows each other you probably fine to change it tbh

Can’t even (un)ethically* source images from a google search anymore

*depends on if you consider unsourced usage of images for the purposes of backgrounds and profile pictures ethical or not

3 Likes

Fair

The amount of times in which is I transpose letters is too often

1 Like

I’ll probably change it later~ (after work because looking for good fanart of a preferred character takes time)

2 Likes

I certainly have my work cut out for me in terms of reaching the top poster slot though

Damnable night time SoDs

Anyway after reading i… really dont have anything

I am comfortable with eliza at the current moment.
and I do like Kanave being the hand to drive the game into a discussion rather then silence pretty early in the game too.

My gut says this is weird and i dont understand why.
Is Meme newer to mafia?

1 Like

yeah hoping its more populated tomorrow, feels like thread opened at a weird time, usually even if the games a bit quiet I’d expect people to atleast be at sod

1 Like

just do what you usally do and Nya 50 times

1 Like

tbf this is around the time people are asleep.

1 Like

Him not reacting at all? idk if i’d give that too much credience given Marl

nvm im a dumbfuck

this message literally a reply to me :skull:

I was going to say given marl mentioned that not reacting to a vote is towny, them not reacting is good but them calling you towny for it is a decent look

sourcing/permission when you can is good obv, but unless you’ve got like a following or whatever, its entirely harmless to do so, so I wouldn’t call it unethical

1 Like

Sorry I can stop treating this like a live chat and posting each thought as they come as their own messag ehkjaskjhgdKJHGAW

2 Likes

to FM specifically yeah, to general social deduction nope

2 Likes

i think the jokes kinda akward but i don’t paticularly think its ai

1 Like

Its the fact they repeat it a few times i think that gets me.