DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Oh my! It appears I may be just a tad bit late!

That’s hopefully alright! I shall have toadsworth file together all the important notes of the meeting thus far!

How are you all doing today, just peachy I hope!

1 Like

Girl, I literally play like mafia is a live chat

I cannot criticize you for doing exactly what the fuck I do

Lmao

On one hand, yes, nya

On another hand, I wanna be able to top post without nya’ing nearly as much

1 Like

Like, nyas are fun and all, but I am the first to say that posts that are literally just

Nya

Are useless and counterproductive to the act of playing mafia beyond fluffing up my post count for insanely vain reasons

3 Likes

An utter waste of time and space that could have been used to, y’know, solve the game

2 Likes

Hello? Is this working?

Good Morning Everyone! Did I miss something important? You all seem so friendly with each other already, hope I won’t be too much of a bother!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Speaking of top posting though

Kanave v vibes

She’s here, vibing, productive, and generally advancing thread state

She flips mafia after being unceremoniously yeeted d3

2 Likes

Gimmick posting moment

I am quite excited to see how everyones unique character cards and abilities end up playing into this game! It will be quite different and exciting!

Wanna Play?

2 Likes

Oh dear, would you prefer if I was my friend, Daisy, instead?

3 Likes

:D

D:

1 Like

Hello o/
I would reccomend backreading, let me know if youi have any thoughts on the game so far?

Good morning morioh cho

Good Morning o/
By which I mean Good night, I pass the torch onto you

1 Like

There is a lot of backtracking to be done, I’m a bit new to this and all of that is a bit stressful to look at…

2 Likes

I’ll keep the flame alight, don’t worry.

2 Likes

I’ve read up on things but there’s nothing that’s particularly significant that’s gone on.
Just feels like an extended RVS overall.

The main thing that I’m going to say is that I have a downside of sorts to balance my character’s strength which I find to be cool. Not gonna elaborate on it much since it’s only D1 but I’m gonna say that I rolled as one of my favourite characters which is exciting.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but such is the nature of those who are towny early on :pensive:

1 Like