DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Anyway it’s simmering in my brain and I actually kinda hate that Meme read Eliza made that didn’t feel good faith at all

VOTE: Eliza

2 Likes

It also puts his wagon on the same footing as Drinks which is probably noteworthy
Trying to create a new wagon to rival that isn’t as easy as hopping on an existing one and since this is Meme’s first game he’s an easy pick
So a potential Eliza/Drinks pair there but I wouldn’t shoot Drinks just cuz Eliza flipped scum or anything

F

1 Like

Not all deaths are equal

Some deaths give more information than others

2 Likes

“Can die” is on some level a “I am not going to spend more than a token amount of effort on this slot unless something changes in the thread state that demands I have to care”

But also

Nya~

1 Like

Also it’s funny for Guava to point out how often Eliza dies D1 just to end up voting her

Maybe it’s not a skill issue on her part, maybe everyone else is just prone to hatecriming her

This is not me defending Eliza, this is just me being funny

Guava/Eliza could be a difference check

Not sold on this idea though, it’s just something that coursed through my brain

1 Like

Is it way too early to be calling difference checks?
Yes, it certainly is

Do I care?
Absolutely the fuck not

Im gonna ask it for my sanity whats a difference check.

I think there’s a chance ones a member of the mafia and one is a townie

In other words, I don’t reallyyyyyyyy think they’re aligned

But it’s a minor minor minor ping that went though my brain

1 Like

It’s something I’ll watch as the game unfolds, I give it an 70% chance I drop the read

I still desire something to do

Yeah she dies a lot on day 1 that doesn’t mean she’s immune from being scum and her Meme read feels in bad faith with how much I know those two interact, she’s pushing him for things he would say regardless of alignment and I feel like she would know that

Flavors would include our abilities as well as our characters and talents, correct?

1 Like

I think we’re a difference check too cuz I’m town and I think she’s scum :fire::fire:

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

The funny thing is I know exactly what I wanna do

I just also dont want to

(Play Baldur’s Gate 3)

(I don’t want to because it means going through the opening stages of Act 1 for the third time without once finishing a run because I have two multiplayer runs going on as well)

2 Likes

Maybe

But have you ever considered

Nya~

Yes.
We can talk about what we want now really.
Whereas we couldn’t pre-game due to Ruby saying so (which is fair)

We need to bare in mind wolves have fake claims and if this is anything like regular FM then there could be some sort of downside to claiming.

1 Like