DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Pace yourself! You can do it! :hugs:

Does it happen to be one of the characters in your PFP? :spiral_notepad:

What does RVS mean? Thatā€™s a term I donā€™t recall hearing in my forum games

This is a valid read

1 Like

Random Voting Stage

I wanna get up to get more pizza rolls but my cat is laying upon my legs

1 Like

Broooo I wish I had pizza rolls

Iā€™m actually so hungry but Iā€™m stuck at school rn

I disagree, Arturo. We have established this wasnā€™t Memeā€™s first mafia game. I could be wrong, but I think theyā€™ve played social deduction games outside of DRWW. I think they mentioned the poisoner from TOS. When I first played forums, I was very lost. However, I didnā€™t dramaticize my noobieness. I just clung on to Achro and other forum players. I can acknowledge that people have different playstyles, but being extra dramatic about not knowing terms or else theyā€™d die feels like theyā€™re using their newness as a crutch. Sorry if I didnā€™t explain that properly, but thatā€™s my thought on Memeā€™s slot so far

1 Like

This as well. I can Meme using the noobieness as a crutch, and with how dramatic it is, Iā€™m leaning scum on them tbh

Lemme try to find my champs game on MU so you can see how I acted in that because how Meme is acting right now reminds me a lot of that game (yes, my first game was the FORUM MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP)

Also like
Yeah I had played plenty of town of salem before fm too
I literally started playing town of salem in FOURTH GRADE
That game is hella different from this

Im not the one even using it as a sheild thats guavaā€™s doing

Interesting. I suspect this will come up later :thinking:

Arturo is mega jumping to Memeā€™s defense. May not mean something, but it is worth noting :spiral_notepad:

Girl it means I think heā€™s town :sob::sob: the fact that you actually agree with Elizaā€™s read is mind boggling

1 Like

I was on a backreading journey. Whereā€™s your bus at?
Sorry that was uncalled for

1 Like

I respect this, but I feel like Eliza may be on to something. As someone who is notorious for playing dumb, Memeā€™s comments reek of it

So you think Eliza is pushing Meme, so their partner in this case wouldnā€™t go over?