DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

It’s possible

My flavor is very minimal. One of the ability names matches the character though if that’s what you’re getting at :spiral_notepad:

1 Like

Okay my class ended. I am 3/4 of the way caught up. Will catch up when I get home :partying_face:

2 Likes

It’s fine as long as you’re not like trying to match your pfp with your role flavor or anything gamey like that

Bottom paragraph of the post is probably a towntell for kiiruma

Don’t really see this at all, I think you’re reaching in a way that is not towny here

1 Like

Also you don’t even bother to elaborate here

1 Like

Nya

Nya?

Since when

1 Like

When I drive the bus the bus goes off a cliff, true

1 Like

My sibling in christ

@ElizaThePsycho

How you answer my question will probably be the determining factor in whether or not I tunnel you today

1 Like

Also to expand here, townkii is giga role obsessed and talks about his role all the time from what I can recall

1 Like

Whereas wolf he is much less transparent about it and only claims and talks about his role when put under pressure to do so

1 Like

I think this is probably a universal towntell in these games but one that is easily fabricated the more people read into it

Yeah imma be real I forgot

Nya

The vibe of the afternoon shifted to me building Warhammer Models

Also the point of his posts was ‘if I die d1 I don’t have to learn a new game smile’

I don’t really see how you can get “he’s worried about dying therefore wolf” from that