DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

This isnt dangan we and you shouldnt role claim willy nilly from my understanding

I mean, you can if you want to. It wouldn’t make you seem any more townie to me given wolves were provided fake claims, but go ahead if you want👍🏻

why were you voted last game?

I don’t remember

To clarify, I think you should weigh your options. If the only reason you’d claim is to win my favor, it won’t work. Don’t put a target on your back for no reason.

1 Like

I dont remember why eliza was voted, but I eas voted for not wanting to hang anyone at first

what’s the correlation between w!arty and w!meme?

Guava hard defending them from eliza’s push

why try to force a wolfread on meme but not try to force a townread?

do you actually think what meme was doing is wolfy or not

Because I never make town reads
All my reads are gut
Also the read on meme is real just greatly exaggerated

what is the purpose of exaggerating it

1 Like

No, not exactly. Meme was doing a little trolling from my pov

Day 1

oh sorry that was to eliza

1 Like

elaborate

why does it being d1 make it okay to overexaggerate a wolfread and try to bandwagon someone

I’m just leaving this here for now, even if I do feel a little guilty this always happens on day one, I feel lole eliza is a little bit trying to guilt trip on that fact, kinda going “woe is me, this always happens, might as well not try”

VOTE: Eliza

i’m not 100% on her being a wolf but i’m also not really satisfied with her responses

1 Like

might be better to just change the topic and revisit her later in the day if i can’t find a reason to call her town