DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

hmmm
I can’t decide if this is a wolf “what do you want from me” or not

1 Like

was waiting for this

1 Like

had the same thought but wasnt sure if it was worth mentioning

1 Like

I was referring to Eliza and Meme, not because they had the most votes but because they were the busses being discussed when I sent this message!

I’ll elaborate more once I’m finished backreading, if that’s alright!

Tbh

I read it as towny annoyance at a random unfounded accusation

2 Likes

Based

I simply just have an addiction

am i misremembering? i thought your post was before i started pressing eliza

what alignemnt were they?

Honestly, I didn’t consider this!
Given I’m not really doing my peach persona anyway, and more so playing up the fact I am Ayumu Fujimori, I can drop the pictures from here on out.

we also want to use all of our exes here, same kinda logic

hmUNVOTE

It was but Eliza being Memes counterbus and her push on Meme was still being talked about

Okay back to my past point.

I am not personally reading Eliza as town. I’ve played one game with her before, where she did pretty much the same thing. And if she WAS wolf, I dont see any reason for her to step into the spotlight to be the first hard accusation of the game, nor do I think her reasoning is good enough or well thought out enough for it to really be a wolf read trying to convince us. I also don’t think her reactions to being accused are very scum.

That being said I think her read was really bad and I dont think Meme is scum based off of it.

1 Like

Town!

Why i want to re read it to see if i am not misremembering things

If I may, last game I was peach and in purg, I had the lowest message count there as well aha. My messages tend to be longer when i do speak or involve gifs or stickers so that may seem why but no, I dont really talk much unless I have a strong opinion or am roleplaying. Which in this case I dont have princess daisy or captain syrup to roleplay with :( miss them

And if you mean the purg game where i was on my non peach account, I was scum

I have successfully backread, and have nothing to say cause it was really just things we have discussed already

Yeah i just re read and was misrembering. It was a very quiet game so i guess i just remember posts from that game alot more.

1 Like

I want to cosign this.

I think there is 100% a wolf in these three. The push on Eliza makes me think its not her, quite frankly.

If Eliza knows Meme, the reverse could be said about people knowing Eliza. From what I can tell from the discussion so far, being someone whose only played what 3 times before, she gets upped for a similar reasons as this game, and apparently has a reputation for it, so strong pushing her to me personally raises eyebrows for arturo. And I also agree that I do not like how much Apo was talking during the discussion of eliza vs meme without taking a strong side, and I don’t like alot of her replies or messages to Hazard in particular. For my own personal reads, for apo and guava, they are both scum leaning.