DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Okay 100% might be a bit bold. More like. 80%.

Not entirely sure on those three, the only thing I think of them is that eliza is acting strange, apo is starting fights, and guava is hard covering someone which might just be them marinating someone early idrk

2 Likes

As for my town reads, I trust Marl. And shockingly, I likr Korks messages alot despite usually finding Korks behaviourā€¦ suspicious. Maybe that in itself is suspicious lol.
But for now, my hard town leans are Marl and Kork. Hazard, Kanave and Meme are leaning slightly to town, and Iā€™m pretty neutral on everyone else.

1 Like

Suspicious for actually playing the game for onceā€¦ Truly a world we live in

1 Like

Pretty much LOL.

1 Like

But I like the comments youve made, especially this one. Feels very town. (I am replying to it because I do not know how to quote.)
Even if I disagree slightly with it, I like how it reads especially with your other messages :+1:

You dare disagree with me? Blastphamy

2 Likes

Youā€™re so right, how dare I. VOTE: PrincessPeach

1 Like

I think I shall shed some light on the me and Eliza connection. We just play os often with each other. So any reads we make on each other arenā€™t really that valid. Besides words but trying to describe each others personality is going to be hard for the both of us.

1 Like

Like BOTC its usally based on read on the first day. But they have information somewhat public but jeez we are going off the soicals a lot.

1 Like

thats gonna be the whole game, weā€™ll get mech but socials are much MUCH more prominent here

Unfortunately, thereā€™s not much else to go off of on day one. Day one in any format is basically just classic mafia, (i know theres a term for that on here, I just forget it.) even in a game with roles in it.

1 Like

I wonder whatā€™s the flavor is going to be since nobody is dead and we are voting on someone already if someone does get shoved off the cliff.

2 Likes

The flavor for them dying is probably going to be a school execution

1 Like

Liking Peach here

They tripped and snapped their neck

VOTE: Kork
lets get some more pressure here

Donā€™t really get how that adds pressure, as I have given a lot of opinion already

real
VOTE: Bylamir

you say that like you plan to stop :sob:

1 Like