DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Hopefully someone doesnt steal a certain thing from me

What? My vote has LITERALLY never been on you

I have a question if you’re all right with it given this sentiment.
Do you believe my analysis of your current portrayal thus far is accurate? If not, do you believe I am misrepresenting you maliciously (assumedly as a setup by an evil player)?

Sorry thats at like 4 in the am for a lot of us >.<

@ whoever implemented the spellchecker on this website it flags assumedly as an incorrect spelling
I’m coming for you :axe:

ummm
Is this post a perspective slip?
Merpy brings up W/W and W/T but not T/T huh

Oh sorry thought u did vote me. Sorry I’ve had to go through a ton of info today. Regardless, I would like to hear your updated thoughts on both me and the game as a whole.

like thank you LOL

That’s because I was trying to give a hypothetical where it wasn’t T/T for the sake of explaining. A T/T hypothetical wouldn’t have helped my explanation.

I feel like its just something you got to learn to read, I’m still pretty bad at it myself

As I mentioned, it was a hypothetical. Notice the “for example”?

Right, you claim that this is a hypothetical, but this is a crazy hypothetical is it not?

“We Disagree, so lets assume one of us is evil”

It was a hypothetical to give them an idea of what could be sus. It’s not an end-all-be-all. Look at the context it was in: Bee was basically saying people were suspicious for merely debating (which is VERY false). So I wanted to give a hypothetical that would serve as an EXAMPLE of when to cast doubt. I never once said this was reality. I appreciate you trying to game-solve, and I don’t mind talking about this, but this is all there is to it.

Hazard’s actually a TL, Kork is more a scum lean, you’re in Scum Lean, Eliza is also probably up in scum lean. That’s why I usually just make a PoE early game, I don’t really have a strict order for anyone yet

1 Like

PoE?

Process of Elimination

1 Like

Why is peach so high? I think she’s the one i want dead the most today

I want to do a deep dive on you sooner than later but now everyone’s showing up in thread
be less active raaggh ragey :bangbang::bangbang: :angry:

There’s no point in making a hypothetical “If Arturo and I were good” because that is the default you assume everyone is at before diving into the what-ifs of people being evil. Acknowledging cases where one or both people in a relationship can be evil is a pro-good method of someone defending their case.

1 Like

Won’t Execute Today

Might Execute Today

Kork

Willing To Execute Today

I’m worried this list is kidna just “sort by experience” with apo and Marl both top, which isn’t great

1 Like