DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Why am I in my own tier :sob:

oh i left the pings in, sorry i was just using hte player list from the op lol

banger way to get everyoneā€™s attention

As I see the thread evolve, I feel a bit more confident in my Kana/Arturo W/W read. You guys have both like silently handshook to push me mega hard which feels odd since there was no coordination in thread for this

While thatā€™s fair, I think its a bad default to assume. Never assume someone has your best interests in mind

To clarify, you can suspect me if youā€™d like. However, I am making my own inferences based on how the voting is handled

This started because you pushed me for a bad reason, which you then admitted was because you hadnā€™t read one of my messages. Artyā€™s pushing has nothing to do with mine

1 Like

If Iā€™m assuming someoneā€™s evil off at a baseline, thereā€™s little point to listen to them in the first place.

you shouldnā€™t assume ethier

look for things that might point you in a given direction then work from there

can you explain to me your reaad on apo.
i feel like a few people are town reading that slot and havent really given a definition of why?

1 Like

also morning

1 Like

of course this is sometimes too good to be true, after all by definition, a majority of the town is wellā€¦ town! But its still good to atleast be wary of people at the start. If you come into town with a bunch of scum reads on peoples early games thats a lot to work off of and start figuring out where you stand in town

please restate or quote it,

Apoā€™s reading has been very spotty, and they donā€™t seem to care about their own image at all here, theyā€™re popping in and giving reads occasionally and thats it.

This link should bring you to the post
https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/dw-invitational-3-danganronpa-memories-of-the-past-14-14-day-1-prolouge/7903/1306

I didnā€™t know where to put you LOL
In spite of your reaction to my vote being like, archetypically scummy I think I can def see it coming from t!kork so I think Iā€™m willing to reserve wanting to put the axe there, but Iā€™m certainly not tkaing it off your neck

the last point i can kinda see except with all the ā€œJKā€ and ā€œThis post was a jokeā€ during the Eliza V Quava debate earlier yesterday.
But why does the first point make them town?

wdym? the spotty thing?

yeah. like reads being spotty? like do you mean she makes them often and spread out? or that they are rare?